Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any chance you guys will bring back former mounts?

Draconic_Archangel
Draconic_Archangel
Soul Shriven
Any chance you guys will bring back former mounts? I missed out on the Frost Mare.....
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the very first limited time release mount there was a post by Jessica that they MAY bring back limited time items. We have yet to see this yet though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    I second this. I would really love it if the frost mount came back.

See, I have these two friends which I play with every day. We play in sort of a 'trinity' manner. One of us is healer/dps, another is straight up dps, and the third is tank/dps. There aren't many dungeons we can't handle with this combo.

I have the flame horse, my second friend has the lightning horse, and my third friend has the brown 10k gold horse...

Kinda messes with the mojo. He missed the frost mare and now he can't get it, even though he has enough crowns to. :/
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

• Draconic_Archangel
    Draconic_Archangel
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I was away from the game, found out about it, and missed it anyways lol
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they will bring back those limited time items, they shouldn't sell them so expensive.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will do at some point.

It would be a huge waste for them to make those mounts and then only sell them to the relatively small subset of players who were online that day/week and knew they wanted it at the time and could afford it at that time.

I doubt they'll ever be made permanent additions to the crown store but I'd be very surprised if they didn't come back periodically. Same for the ones that weren't advertised as limited time but then were removed, like the grey yokudan charger.

The only exception is the senche-tiger mount, which was a loyalty reward for people who subbed through the first year of the game's life. I can't see them ever selling that in the crown store.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEVER BRING BACK LIMITED EDITION MOUNTS BECAUSE FROST MARE , WAS 3000 CROWNS FOR SOME REASON. IF THEY DO BRING THEM BACK. I THINK EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT IT, SHOULD GET 1000, FREE CROWNS. Just as a sorry we brought this back even though it was supposed to be limited edition. You missed out? I missed out on haveing the Tiger-Senche. Some one whine and complain about not having that one. Not a lame one like frost mare.

IT WILL ONLY BE EXCEPTABLE IF THEY WERE TO PAY 6000 CROWNS. FOR THE RE-RELEASED FROST MARE.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on September 21, 2015 7:32PM
  • Jokerz Fury
    Jokerz Fury
    ✭✭
    NEVER BRING BACK LIMITED EDITION MOUNTS BECAUSE FROST MARE , WAS 3000 CROWNS FOR SOME REASON. IF THEY DO BRING THEM BACK. I THINK EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT IT, SHOULD GET 1000, FREE CROWNS. Just as a sorry we brought this back even though it was supposed to be limited edition. You missed out? I missed out on haveing the Tiger-Senche. Some one whine and complain about not having that one. Not a lame one like frost mare.

IT WILL ONLY BE EXCEPTABLE IF THEY WERE TO PAY 6000 CROWNS. FOR THE RE-RELEASED FROST MARE.

I do agree about keeping the limited edition as "limited eddition". Especially the frost mare. I as well don't have the tiger but I'm not upset about it. Would I like to have it? Of course I would but it was for those who've been here since the start where as I started in like September last year.
  • Sertith
    Sertith
    Danikat wrote: »
    The only exception is the senche-tiger mount, which was a loyalty reward for people who subbed through the first year of the game's life. I can't see them ever selling that in the crown store.
    I've been here since Beta, paid for it for months I was unable to play, because I couldn't make myself turn it off, and I don't get this mount? Blah.

Really, though, the one I super duper want is the Clouded Senche. <3

• AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭

That's implying that they'd release the frost mare for 2k instead of 3k. Which no one said... So your little freak-out is completely unwarranted.

Also, acceptable*
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

• Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    I would like the grey yokudan charger to come back.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it about the frost mare? Every time I see a topic like this that's the one everyone is talking about most, either wanting to return or wanting to be kept 'exclusive'. And yet as I remember it wasn't actually that popular when it was on sale.

Is it just because it was even more over-priced than the others?
    Edited by Danikat on September 23, 2015 10:22PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will. In time when they want more of your money you can bet these "limited time" mounts will come back.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do agree about keeping the limited edition as "limited eddition". Especially the frost mare. I as well don't have the tiger but I'm not upset about it. Would I like to have it? Of course I would but it was for those who've been here since the start where as I started in like September last year.

Totally, I know how it was given out for the original eso players who subbed for a year, but I just really want some locked away mounts to stay locked away. I want that tiger but I'm never going to whine about me never being able to get it. I just kowtow whom ever has one.

It will lose all value to me if frost mare goes back up. And really make me never get a "limited edition" mount again.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty likely they will bring back the limited mounts for another limited time someday, at the original price, just for later coming ESO players to get another chance at them. But it will take a while... maybe a long while.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty likely they will bring back the limited mounts for another limited time someday, at the original price, just for later coming ESO players to get another chance at them. But it will take a while... maybe a long while.

If so I do hope it's is at least past all the announced dlcs.. sorry for my rage. It's just people buy those to stand out. For little things like I was playing than! Or just pulling out a limited mount and walking through the first dagger city. They'll surround you like your a kid in School passing out candy. Silly dagger dorks:)
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see some of the mounts that came out before the console edition was released. I play on PS4, and I would like a chance to purchase the Black Panther Senche, Dapple Grey Palfrey and Grey Yokudan Charger. I understand not re-releasing what came out on both PC and Console, but as I was unable to play the PC version and had to wait for the console release, I would have purchased these if I were able.
This discussion has been closed.