The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Freelance Blacksmith & Clothier PS4

Silentmase
Hi, I am level 50 in both clothing and blacksmithing. If anyone needs anything made, email me exactly what you want. Send me any materials if you have them. I am level 38 in enchanting, so I can put glyphs on them as well. No charge for items made, though donations of gold, tempers, materials, glyphs, and/or runes are greatly appreciated. Email me in game. PSN Silentmase
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    Hey my PSN is taylor21554. I'm always looking for a good crafter that wants to make stuff. Ill add you tomorrow. I might want a whole set of magnus
    "help I've fallen,and I can't get up!"
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Silentmase.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.