Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown pet idea: pack guar/pony

TheDarkShadow
TheDarkShadow
✭✭✭✭✭
I want a guar pet as big as the guar or a little smaller, or a pony horse, but carrying packs, cooking/camping stuffs like pan, torch, bed roll... for a traveller. Here is my money, take it pls.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS: As big as the mount* guar
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    How would it react in combat? Or within a city? Maybe when you enter the city it automatically goes to city stables. I get what you mean, something like that dunmer with his guar on loading screen for stonefalls, right? If you ask me, it is not a bad idea.
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's like the pack guar in the loading screen, but it still follows you around in the city and incombat, just like other pets.
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on June 30, 2015 9:35AM
  • Mephilis78
    Mephilis78
    ✭✭✭
    Necroing this to point out that ZOS made pack animals that actually increase your inventory.... twice... but completely forgot that we had well established pack animals in lore. Instead of a guar, they give us a pig... and a mouse.
    "'You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.'" The Many Headed Talos - Michael Kirkbride
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread. It was originally created in 2015 and the game has undergone many changes since then. To avoid any confusion with old threads such as this we often find it best to close them when they resurface.

If you feel this topic deserves further discussion please feel free to create a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.