Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unexpected internal error has occurred, please contact customer support.

chaos3780
chaos3780
Soul Shriven
After getting kicked for suppsedly spam messaging i know cant get in because of above error (title)
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    wait a few minutes, then try logging back in
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Snakeboywonder
    Snakeboywonder
    Soul Shriven
    This has happened to me all day, any ideas??
  • MacDaddyTCM
    MacDaddyTCM
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing happened to me, cant get it to work.
  • Aulakauss
    Aulakauss
    ✭✭
    Same here.

Day One of any game like this is going to be awkward. I'll try back in a few hours, meanwhile I'm just going to play something else.

I'll see y'all online when the wrinkles are smoothed.
    "It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

• PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    i didnt have to wait very long before i was in game. i think the servers are just under ALOT of stress right now lol
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in this morning with no trouble at all and played for a couple of hours. Then I tried to delete a character and couldn't. When I tried to just return to the game in early afternoon CDT US I got thrown into the queue message then just got the Login error ever since. Is there any word on why or when it will be fixed?
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • P4R4M3DIC
    P4R4M3DIC
    Soul Shriven
    Just gonna post to add to the volume but I'm going through the same thing. My game froze which turned into my xbox one freezing which turned into a power-surge which killed my houses power for a split second which then turned into an "Unexpected Internal Error" that now I cant play the game I had been playing for about 2 hours now... So frustrating. Really hoping Bethesda has amazon prime and is getting more servers on a two day delivery track with networkers ready and waiting to throw them in the circulation.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion, and check out this post in that thread for more information on possible workarounds for this problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.