The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Someone willing to sell me a Daedric Motif?

Jerdeh
Jerdeh
✭✭✭
So, since the release of this game, I have found only the normal motifs. I have search every container, dresser etc. on my way through this game. Now, I was thinking if someone could sell me a Daedric Motif with a good price. I have something like 50,000 on my bank. Playing on EU server.
Been playing since betas 2014
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    How high has your character gotten? You can't get the daedric motif until you're doing Cadwell's Gold. It's also in the crown store now.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭
    How high has your character gotten? You can't get the daedric motif until you're doing Cadwell's Gold. It's also in the crown store now.

Yes, I know. I'm currently on veteran rank 5. But I haven't found any of the motifs. So it's starting to get really annoying. And I don't want to pay that much for couple ingame books. That's why I asked if someone has a motif to sell.
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gave one away the other day... if I find another it's yours.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've found Barabaric twice but haven't found Ancient Elf. I've found Imperial three times but that's over the course of a year whereas the VR purples have only been over the course of perhaps two months I'm working through the last of Cadwells Silver on NA. None of my EU characters are higher than L25 because the connection is really crap for me, so I guess I can't help you. The new justice system makes it more annoying to search for these motifs.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • friends_with_the_popenub18_ESO
    Join a trading guild. All of the motifs pass through the store regularly.
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭
    Sacadon wrote: »
    gave one away the other day... if I find another it's yours.

Thank you very much :)
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭
    Still haven't found or got any of the rare motifs exept Ancient Elf. So if someone is willing to sell, I'm online now.
    Warriorkeke
  • Ikasugami
    Ikasugami
    ✭✭
    You can now by motifs in the Crown store. If you have enough crowns you can either buy individual motifs or buy a group of motifs. That is how I got the Daedric motif.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone.
    We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players. May Clavicus Vile be with you for your business!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.