Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THORNBLADE NA LEAD TAKEN BY AD 5-0

sbanned_530978
sbanned_530978
✭✭✭
5-0 vastly superior tactics

I just wanted to be the very first to congratulate AD for taking the lead on Thornblade! We will always be number 1 and we will never use lag and zerg blobs to do it :D

We dont nightcap, we dont use dark flare, we dont spam healing springs/negate, we dont bring 5 organized guilds when a resource flips, we dont SPAM camps, and we dont not use siege!

Again thanks for the most legit start to the new campaign lets keep it up AD!

And a special thanks to mafia ^.^

edit: and just crowned emp in prime time day 1 congrats AD, I dont think I can say EP has ever crowned emp in prime time yet.
Edited by sbanned_530978 on February 1, 2015 8:39AM
  • sbanned_530978
    sbanned_530978
    ✭✭✭
    LEbGzpq.png
    Edited by sbanned_530978 on February 1, 2015 8:17AM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Keep rolling those scrolls out of closed gates, legit stuff there.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Ltownatrain
    Ltownatrain
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Yes because EP never ever does that ever on Thornblade.....oh wait thats pretty much all they do.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes because EP never ever does that ever on Thornblade.....oh wait thats pretty much all they do.

Wait what? When was the last time we ran a scroll out of a closed gate? Much less 3 or so in a single day?

We can't simultaneously be rolling the map red AND taking scrolls out of locked gates. Makes no bloody sense.
    Edited by Satiar on February 1, 2015 8:19AM

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 2 weeks of butthurt nightcapping.

Proof positive EP cannot beat AD when AD is actually on. But do have fun PvDooring.

Also no excuses about "team green" blue was all over us the entire night, mostly my small groups fault, those glademist resources and warden trolling were just too delicious, and the Ash troll was just too sweet. That poor level 30 probably thought i was picking on him :( Sorry little guy, you were just too easy to leap onto.

Blue pushed yellow all night and red still couldnt stop the choo choo. Maybe its true, red really only ever wins campaigns because they specialize in low activity hours pvdoor.
    Edited by Rylana on February 1, 2015 8:20AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you guys keep this action up all campaign Rylana. Good fights everywhere today. Now we just need half our guilds to stop farming AP and start working map control and we'll have a solid war on our hands.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you guys keep this action up all campaign Rylana. Good fights everywhere today. Now we just need half our guilds to stop farming AP and start working map control and we'll have a solid war on our hands.

Perhaps. That was a good little scuffle up there at bleakers. Just a six man or so of TKO and we got us some Teargrants. But then you all rolled us hard XD

So as far as map control goes, we didnt have a group that could do much besides flag and distract and so on. I did notice right away red had some serious issues with some certain groups only AP farming. Noticed that one right away when a few reds had 500k ap only half a day in.
    Edited by Rylana on February 1, 2015 8:25AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Ltownatrain
    Ltownatrain
    ✭✭

Wait what? When was the last time we ran a scroll out of a closed gate? Much less 3 or so in a single day?

We can't simultaneously be rolling the map red AND taking scrolls out of locked gates. Makes no bloody sense.

When was the last time. I saw crystallized do that *** 4 times the 2 days ago.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You were right there farming with them.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

When was the last time. I saw crystallized do that *** 4 times the 2 days ago.

Seriously? In a campaign we were winning by 10k points which had basically turned into an AP farm?

I mean, if I missed it I missed it. I just haven't seen Crys or anyone from EP pull the dragonleap and take a scroll in ages.

Much less 3 times in a single *** day. It's a known exploit, it's getting fixed in 1.6. Why you guys keep doing it is beyond me, just poor sportsmanship at this point.
    Edited by Satiar on February 1, 2015 8:27AM

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Perhaps. That was a good little scuffle up there at bleakers. Just a six man or so of TKO and we got us some Teargrants. But then you all rolled us hard XD

So as far as map control goes, we didnt have a group that could do much besides flag and distract and so on. I did notice right away red had some serious issues with some certain groups only AP farming. Noticed that one right away when a few reds had 500k ap only half a day in.

Awkward fights out there for sure, behind every rock a blue sniper. Wrecking Blow, dodge, Crit Charge, dodge.....

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats. AD. Some of us on DC tried to help you as best we could to prevent the lagsploiting juggaloes from winning.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Annnnnnnnnd I just realized I'm in a troll thread. Alacrity doesn't use negates? Or healing springs?

Ya got me, ya got me good. Rick *** rolled me proper, you devious beauty you.
    You were right there farming with them.

Hard to do much with 6 people when you only have 2 fronts to work with and no one's attacking anything.
    Edited by Satiar on February 1, 2015 8:32AM

• Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    now emp in prime time!!
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • sbanned_530978
    sbanned_530978
    ✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »
    now emp in prime time!!

I dont think Ive seen EP crown in prime time yet, right?
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheat all you want, we still rolled you guys last month by how many tens of thousands of points.

Only losers cheat.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheat all you want, we still rolled you guys last month by how many tens of thousands of points.

Only losers cheat.

Its only okay when your own faction does it, I understand.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't approve of the scroll cheating, but EP has no room to talk. Most of them lagsploit every day. Cheat far more than AD does.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana, seriously. When was the last time EP did the Dragonleap into a closed gate and take a scroll? When was the last time EP did that 2 times in one day. Three times?

Come on. I know we're all competitive, but the scroll exploiting today was clearly ***.

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only losers cheat.

I'm sure you'll claim we cheated crowning emp during primetime too

u-can-t-touch-this-dance-o.gif
    Edited by Huntler on February 1, 2015 8:51AM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya, because apparently, Gate Hopping is okay.

What sucks is there are a lot of good AD players who were not happy about the gate hopping, but we all get thrown in the same bucket once someone does it...

Hopefully this is fixed in 1.6 so it's a non-issue.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Don't approve of the scroll cheating, but EP has no room to talk. Most of them lagsploit every day. Cheat far more than AD does.

Agree with this. Just try fighting near a certain EP guild that starts with "H". Anytime we get close lag flares up and people start crashing..around that one specific guild.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »

Agree with this. Just try fighting near a certain EP guild that starts with "H". Anytime we get close lag flares up and people start crashing..around that one specific guild.

Yep. They've actually bragged about it on these forums.

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ngbbs46159720b5223.gif
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Runs exactly the same way all the other good groups run. AoE, speed, heals, negates, ulti stacks.

Literally every good group runs nearly the same set up. Every. Single. One. Alacrity, DiE, Decibel, No Mercy, IR, Havoc, Pride and literally every other group that plays at a high level more or less does the exact same thing. Some are more effective than others but everyone's doing the same basic thing.

Why people feel the need to single out particular ones is just silly to me. Get enough nonsense in one area and lag happens. No one is purposely causing it can we please put this nonsense to rest.

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Runs exactly the same way all the other good groups run. AoE, speed, heals, negates, ulti stacks.

Literally every good group runs nearly the same set up. Every. Single. One. Alacrity, DiE, Decibel, No Mercy, IR, Havoc, Pride and literally every other group that plays at a high level more or less does the exact same thing. Some are more effective than others but everyone's doing the same basic thing.

Why people feel the need to single out particular ones is just silly to me. Get enough nonsense in one area and lag happens. No one is purposely causing it can we please put this nonsense to rest.

The guild in question actually abuses Dark Flare stacking and numerous other exploits, unlike every other guild on your list.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too serious all up in this joint.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yet they plant other groups outside the fight, constantly spamming healing spring to lag out the fight.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

The guild in question actually abuses Dark Flare stacking and numerous other exploits, unlike every other guild on your list.

Ha, sure. Heard it a hundred times, seen none of it myself and have had no proof presented to me. Haven't even heard what said exploits are supposed to be.

I'm actually surprised you'd be the one talking like this. We fight you plenty, they're good fights. How you can talk like this when you actually see how we fight is beyond me. Like, this *** is not complicated. It's about maneuvering and damage concentration, with the negate meta on top of it. That's pretty much it, there are no super duper exploits.

• NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how do we as players stop this ***. ZOS seems to take the stance of its not intended, an exploit, no wait it's not, wait yes, no, it's a non intentional working as intended exploit of an issue known to be an unintentional exploit,

*** I've heard so many excuses and explanations from mods about this it's hard to keep them straight. We as players can't fix it, like the guy above said, all sides are guilty of the same crap. It's become a joke now. As players we should agree not to do this crap, but there's always one *** in every group, and it's ZOS s' problem to fix anyway. It's been happening for a year. A year. A *** 365, 12 month year and they haven't fixed it.

I guarantee you, guaran-freaking-tee you, that if on day one of the cash shop, if we bought one item and recieve two of said item, the server would be shut down and that would be fixed in hours.

The game going B2p shouldn't matter in terms of fixing known broken mechanics. We have already bought your game. We have paid a monthly fee to play your game. We want this kind of stuff fixed now,not in June, not next year.

Spend less time adding pointless items that will be bought for cash by your
    supposed future customers who may buy the game on sale for $9.99 and focus for once on the players that have already bought the game, at full price and have paid a subscription on top of that, and fix this. Now. Not in six months because you guys have been saying the same lines all year...fix is coming in 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.55.....

Uh...i guess it's up to us to fix it somehow...
This discussion has been closed.