Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf useless in PvP

DaggerfallTradeMasters
The damage is nice but there are some huge disadvantages of ww

1: has high ultimate cost but oke thats not a big deal yet.

2; everyone will target you but that is the risk oke i will take that.

3: you get out of ww form in like 30 seconds or something you dont have much time.

4: If you feed at an enemy and he respawns while you are feeding on him you get NOTHING

5 even with ful WW time you cant go from 1 resource to another before its gone with the removal of deers and stuff (the only few animals i sometimes saw and i could feed on is WW really useless even if you are in a heavy battle you only gain like 5 seconds for feeding while you have to wait 3 seconds to feed on another body...

So even in a huge battle you still cant fight in ww form because you need to keep feeding only thing that i like is that i can feed on my friends as a punishment if they die :wink:
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had WW bug out 3 times in a solo fight, tried it with immoveable the last 2 times too -_-

gg roughly 1500 ulti I will add that to the list of things ZOS owes me...

apart from the buggy factor, and the fact you go down like disco to poison I do enjoy WW.
    Edited by KBKB on January 28, 2015 8:39AM
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... Beeing a Werewolf without using the ultimate is not useless :p
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im WW but only for the passives
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WW has free passives that don't take fighters guild dmg unless in WW form. Sounds like it's pretty useful to me.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW has free passives that don't take fighters guild dmg unless in WW form. Sounds like it's pretty useful to me.

I would most defiantly agree
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your not vamp you should be ww.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 1.6 I had one chase me bolting away and then proceed to even shot me. I was surprised because werewolves were laughable until up to that moment on the pts last night. This happened again three more times, not as fast because I knew what they could do now, plus there were archers helping them to get the kill on me. But werewolves are pretty beast in 1.6, pun intended.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Should make it so that feeding on enemies prevents them from being res'd with soul gems.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I would double check that in 1.6 :(
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    biggest problem i had in WW form is stamina management... the abilities are very expensive compared to weapon attacks... not only that but i do better single target damage with my 2h, and better aoe damage with my DW
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WW heavy attacks restore stamina nicely I thought :o?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

They... fixed it? :open_mouth:

I'm surprised. Best news so far :smile:

I can finally be a normal Imperial again, without feeling gimped.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »

They... fixed it? :open_mouth:

I'm surprised. Best news so far :smile:

I can finally be a normal Imperial again, without feeling gimped.

It's a good fix. If you weren't a vampire you had no reason not to be a WW. At least now there's a decision to be made.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW no longer gives Ultimate on hit while being slotted on PTS. You still get the 15% Stamina Regen though. And when were WW good in PvP to begin with (in WW form)?
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Lhorion wrote: »

All going to change in 1.6 then it is: for each hit earn 3 extra seconds in WW form this can only acquire every 3 seconds :neutral_face:
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lhorion wrote: »

All going to change in 1.6 then it is: for each hit earn 3 extra seconds in WW form this can only acquire every 3 seconds :neutral_face:

I actually like the Blood Rage passive. I can finally stay in werewolf longer when fighting.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POsted a thing over in the PTS feedback sub forum asking for a 'purge' style effect being added to one of the roars that would remove self & WW ally roots, stuns, knock downs, etc. Though simply having root and knockdown immunity would also be nice.

Right now the biggest issue to using werewolf in PVP isn't the timer, or the ultimate cost, or even the poison vulnerability. Instead it's the issue of being rooted, and stun locked and then being taken down in seconds.

Telel is not sure why this seems to happen but when they are out offering to give fuzzy death hugs all it seems to take is one shield rush, and a talon and their stamina is drained, and they become unable to do the things they can easily do when non transformed. E.G roll out of the way and keep fighting.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Telel wrote: »
    POsted a thing over in the PTS feedback sub forum asking for a 'purge' style effect being added to one of the roars that would remove self & WW ally roots, stuns, knock downs, etc. Though simply having root and knockdown immunity would also be nice.

Right now the biggest issue to using werewolf in PVP isn't the timer, or the ultimate cost, or even the poison vulnerability. Instead it's the issue of being rooted, and stun locked and then being taken down in seconds.

Telel is not sure why this seems to happen but when they are out offering to give fuzzy death hugs all it seems to take is one shield rush, and a talon and their stamina is drained, and they become unable to do the things they can easily do when non transformed. E.G roll out of the way and keep fighting.

True that especially when you are a giant or which is even bigger in WW form and then has the alpha pack morph: everyone is like KILL HIM and i am dead in 5 secs -_-
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Funniest_Memes_it-ain-t-easy-being-cheesy_13173.jpeg
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a specific player in mind that can even wreck 1vsX while in WW form. You probably aren't playing it correctly tbh. WW is broken in 1.6 though and can't CC break. :(
  • Kybotica
    Kybotica
    ✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    There's a specific player in mind that can even wreck 1vsX while in WW form. You probably aren't playing it correctly tbh. WW is broken in 1.6 though and can't CC break. :(

I can confirm that, when a particular player I know goes WW form in 1.6, they can easily slaughter people. Not sure of the specifics on their build, but I can say that it was definitely viable in PvP on the PTS.
    M'iaq the Honest- PC/NA
    EP Khajiit Nightblade
    Guild of Shadows
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    NECROMANCED
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why? Ww is completely different now from when this thread was made.
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m L2P necro
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    NECROMANCED

I was so confused when I read the post and didn't look at the dates...
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Im WW but only for the passives

lol what a trash idea
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    by the developers...
    having a disease gives u buffs
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have decided to close this thread as it was originally created in January 2015 and information contain in the original post may no longer be relevant.

If you wish to discuss this topic please feel free to create a new discussion.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.