The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

TagaParti
TagaParti
✭✭✭✭
You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.
Edited by TagaParti on January 26, 2015 9:20AM
Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of her
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    invasion, GDB, scales, talons?
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    If youre doing pvp on thorn NA, youll hear about her. If you dont and you wanna see her monstrosity, pm me ingame.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will never see the overused talons.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I've heard a lot of rumors about the overpowered Dragon knight And how they can't be stopped But I'll be damned if I've ever seen one in person.

I play a Dragon Knight I've got it up to the vet 14 I've tried every build combination I can think of And everyone still kicks my ass. So I'd really like to see that in person. I'd like to set up a time when we're both on So we can meet up somewhere in Cyrodill And I can see you're un-killable Dragon knight in action.
    Edited by Iago on January 26, 2015 10:56AM
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHO? Trust me my D...(ragonknight) is even Bigger PM me for the size.... Build
    Edited by Tonnopesce on January 26, 2015 8:24AM
    Signature

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know most of DKs suck, Sheliza was 1 of them. And with 250 upwards on my ping, i always have a delay. Thats why i needed to come up with this kind of build. Trust me, you will be amazed. There are always those enemies that PM whispers me "youre a monster, whats your build?". others say "you hacker"
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Savos
    Savos
    Soul Shriven
    nooby NA server...what ever u guys came up with we are way passed you. 1v1 unkillable bah! try making a 1vX unkillable build.
    To stab or not to stab, that is the question...
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    I know most of DKs suck, Sheliza was 1 of them. And with 250 upwards on my ping, i always have a delay. Thats why i needed to come up with this kind of build. Trust me, you will be amazed. There are always those enemies that PM whispers me "youre a monster, whats your build?". others say "you hacker"

ANDDDDDDDDDDDD here you FAIL.... Most of DK suck? link me a youtube video of you 1v1 1vx and maybe i will give you a potato for you build
    Signature

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont have a video, im not making videos, i dont even have a youtube account. Im just a casual gamer. But bring any hardcore gamer to kill me, even an emperor, i will just laugh at them. Im not posting here to insult other peoples build tho. I just want to help those who seek for this build ad willing to help me ingame too.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol @ everyone replying seriously. This guy is so full of *** I could smell it from miles away.
  • Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to know your build but will you sign my mousemat please?
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have the right not to believe me, thats why i told you, pm me if you wanna see it.. Simple as that!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Confirm. Only reason I ever killed Sheliza 1v1 was cause her weapon ran out of enchant charge. Was a long [snip] fight to... Love you Taga! :D

P.S. Laptop exploded so I won't be on for a few, if you wanna edit my guild note in game :heart_eyes:

EDIT:
    Sheliza is a beast in 1v1, if you're a good player and you can manage your resources then you can survive, but if you're an idiot and slam your face into her shield over. And over. And over. You'll end up dying sooner rather than later. Better, more experienced players can probably come to a draw, though I have yet to see a player that can kill her, quickly, on a regular basis, 1v1.
    If you're a DK I reccomend running away and rooting her with talons, NB, fear, shades, cripple (ranged root), sorc, blink, templar, blinding flashes. Just don't try to fight her 1v1, it's no use, even if you could win it'd take to long and her back up would arrive. So stop the hate guys, iz not nice

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 26, 2015 4:09PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Verdwhisper
    Verdwhisper
    ✭✭✭
    Let me guess, Torug's pact.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Panda244 yeah i remember that time, but there are 2 reasons why i was killed that time. My build was not the unkillable build that time, after that fight, i checked my gear and i was wearing the rezzing set i have. lol
    I always switch to that rez set on duels, just to get 1 extra soul gem. :-)
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Panda244 thanks for confirming to the guys here that what im saying is the truth. I have yet to find anyone who can kill me fair and square with my gears equipped. And yeah, il let the guild what happened to your laptop.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooo... dragonknights comparing their PvPness, to see whose is biggest. It had to happen, sooner or later... ;)

On a more serious note, I have seen some really annoying feats of immortality from dragonknights, so I'll take your word for it. And make a mental note of the name to know who to run away from... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pictures or it did not happen.

I could get a guild mate to "confirm" that I solo`d the vet arena using only my toes and my man sausage to control the movements.

If your going to make claims you kinda need to back it up.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, nobody in this game can have unique build with current system in place, we'll see if champion system changes that if you wish to be mroe unique now, that's a bit impossible.
  • stabswithjello
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    invasion, GDB, scales, talons?

Shhhh its a secret
    Edited by stabswithjello on January 26, 2015 10:41AM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok, since i cant make videos, il try to get some screenshots. but how can i prove thru pictures that unkillable 1on1? lol maybe just message me ingame and il show it to u.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i can say that this build is pretty much unique, i dig the graves just to come up with this. the most useless skills for other dks seems quite useful to me. and their worst nightmares like ambush, soul tether, shades, fear, bolt escape, biting jabs, talons or flames lashes fromother dks are my favorites. And yeah, im waiting for update 6 too, that will make Sheliza a God in eso, thats what others said.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)
    I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

LOL! :) greeeeeeeedy ***
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    im not greedy. lol its just that i want to make this build even more, if i can make my gears legendary with legendary glyphs, coz what i have are only epics. :-(
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• stabswithjello
    give a "unkillable" Dk build after 1.6 and i might be impressed, right now perma spamming talons, scales and standard is not elite or are you one of the rare DK vampires?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    talons, scales, standards, vampire? how unlucky you are pal, u gave 4 dk skills there and im sad to say you didnt even get 1 right skill that im using. i was bored of those skills already, and to tell you the truth, those skills are making DK weak instead of knowing their true potential.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    love when people link the other sub forums and no one cares
    #MOREORBS
This discussion has been closed.