Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ariana Kishi - PvP Video - 1vX - "You Gunna Learn Today"

Asgari
Asgari
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Having some fun with AD .... Doing my usual thing. Enjoy.

[Moderation-Note: Edited per our rules on Profanity]
Edited by ZOS_MichaelM on November 28, 2014 9:54AM
Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
Princess Asgari | Sorc
Asgari | NB
-Asgari | Stamplar
Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
Banner Down!
No Mercy
Youtube: Asgari
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yawn.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol you should of posted this video in the thread sarenvog started the other day. Nice vid I suppose. Careful though, if you DK's keep posting these videos ZOS might make reflective scales like bolt escape, which would probably suck pretty bad
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well the part in the middle was unnecessary and offensive, or unnecessarily offensive.

I did like the stamina management via Cinder Storm though while standing in Caltrops, that was nice. More of the pew-pew part and less of the trash talk part please ;)
    EU | PC | AD
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another video that shows how perfect are Battle Roar and Helping Hands passives
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    if you DK's keep posting these videos ZOS might make reflective scales like bolt escape

Actually that sounds like a fitting nerf to me ^^
  • Famemonster
    Famemonster
    ✭✭
    Can people stop posting videos with 1vX in the title if the video is not a 1vX video?
    Famemonster NB - Famemonsterx DK - Famemonster X DK - Mindblasterx Templar - Emi Takai Sorcerer
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    faernaa wrote: »
    Yet another video that shows how perfect are Battle Roar and Helping Hands passives

Sure they are. It's also yet another video showing how bad random zergs can be.

The dude in the video is keeping scales up and one person is throwing fire-staff heavies at him while another one using extended chains. There's an archer firing arrows at flappy-flaps instead of using Bombard to CC him.

Nobody threw a Negate on him to stop his Cinder Storms, a Banner was dropped on him and no-one activated it, nobody Feared him, I could go on all day. The use of caltrops was perhaps the only smart thing I saw in the whole video from his opponents.

I mean I'm trying to not sound offensive but some of these guys are begging to get murdered. He would have had a much harder time running into 1 single competent player than running into a zerg of this quality.
    Edited by Maulkin on November 27, 2014 2:03PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Also true. Haven't seen such a bad random zerg like this for a while.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can people stop posting videos with 1vX in the title if the video is not a 1vX video?

What would be defined as a 1vX? I was surely fighting alone the majority of the video and in the end you can hear me tell everyone in TS to go away so i can finish them off alone. Thats not 1vX?
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Princess_Asgari‌ always enjoy fighting you but I am confused.

:23 seconds into video you get ambushed for 214 damage but your health bar still shows full 3215. He then steel tornado's you and you still have 3157 hp.

How is that possible?
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thnx for posting ?!

I still refuse to learn . Baddie 4 Life
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    faernaa wrote: »

Sure they are. It's also yet another video showing how bad random zergs can be.

The dude in the video is keeping scales up and one person is throwing fire-staff heavies at him while another one using extended chains. There's an archer firing arrows at flappy-flaps instead of using Bombard to CC him.

Nobody threw a Negate on him to stop his Cinder Storms, a Banner was dropped on him and no-one activated it, nobody Feared him, I could go on all day. The use of caltrops was perhaps the only smart thing I saw in the whole video from his opponents.

I mean I'm trying to not sound offensive but some of these guys are begging to get murdered. He would have had a much harder time running into 1 single competent player than running into a zerg of this quality.

Definitely agree.

A real "1vX build" requires a lot of players to work. With the change to sharpened trait on weapons, it's pretty difficult to 1vX now if there's even one or two competent templars healing since you need to get kills to generate the ultimate necessary to keep going.

But I found the video entertaining and awesome.

<3 Kevin Hart
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    @Princess_Asgari‌ always enjoy fighting you but I am confused.

:23 seconds into video you get ambushed for 214 damage but your health bar still shows full 3215. He then steel tornado's you and you still have 3157 hp.

How is that possible?

I generally take whats on my FTC display with a grain of salt. Thing is horrible, but im so used to it. Could possibly have had something to do with me blocking, but im not sure.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i myself would have got out my dual wield weapons, sparked you so your flame whips could not hit me, hit you with some bleed damage, and use fear from time to time and hope i would manage to kill you:)
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battle Roar is the prime offender in making DKs overpowered. Just watch the resources... every time you are just about out of stamina and about to get CC'd to death you have a ultimate to activate. I've been saying Battle Roar is *** for months now.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle Roar is the most OP passive in the game.
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    you showed them who has that long D today

they learned today. hahaha

very nice video dude. and that was definitely 1vx with a lot of pwnage!
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭

Transfer is pretty op
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »

Transfer is pretty op

Transfer is the Nightblade passive that does almost the same thing as Dragonknight's Mountain's Blessing passive right?
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Transfer is pretty op

1 ult each time you do damage (with siphoning) seems not as good as 35% ult cost converted to magicka, stamina and health.

I'd trade transfer right now for Battle Roar. In a second.

Edited by Ifthir_ESO on November 27, 2014 7:03PM
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    I remember this! XD You didn't leave any bananas for me to kill. I forgive you though :D Asgari OP
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    i myself would have got out my dual wield weapons, sparked you so your flame whips could not hit me, hit you with some bleed damage, and use fear from time to time and hope i would manage to kill you:)

Gotta get me out of my cinder storms first :wink:
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Battle Roar is the prime offender in making DKs overpowered. Just watch the resources... every time you are just about out of stamina and about to get CC'd to death you have a ultimate to activate. I've been saying Battle Roar is *** for months now.

Each class has their on unique passives. I'm just playing the role DKs are meant to play.
    you showed them who has that long D today

they learned today. hahaha

very nice video dude. and that was definitely 1vx with a lot of pwnage!

Haha thanks Moma Jones, I guess people are not fond of funny 1vX videos. I can always count on The Best DK World to like a real DK pvp video.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭

Transfer is pretty op

1 ult each time you do damage (with siphoning) seems not as good as 35% ult cost converted to magicka, stamina and health.

for a start its 2 ult, combine that with sap essence and its 4 ult for everyone you hit, then add the crit on top.

Nbs are the only class that can effectively run heavy armour in a magicka build because they have the best resource management.
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am posting Kpop video retorts to all in-game videos today because of the holidays.

<3
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not disagreeing that transfer is amazing, but I'd trade it in a second for battle roar, even as a NB. The good part for it is generating ult while battle roar is great when you are hurt and about to use your ult.

Edited by Ifthir_ESO on November 27, 2014 8:54PM
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭

Transfer is pretty op

That passive is what lets nightblades do a 2 skill combo to 1vx. Just spam Sap Essence for a ton of ultimate and healing and aoe dmg, then spam Veil of Blades for damage reduction (which works wonders in conjuction with healing) and more aoe damage. In group vs group combat, the Veil of Blades is far superior due to 30% dmg reduction on your allies as well.

At rank 2, Battle Roar is giving back 70% of the ult's cost, which for most ults thats 140 magicka, stamina, and health. If the average vr14 character has 3000 hp and then 3000 of whatever their primary damage resource is, that is a 4.6% stat restore every, lets say 6 seconds since Batswarm lasts 6 seconds. So .76% of your max magicka restored per second, or a flat sum of 23.3 health+magicka/stamina per second, provided everything is hitting on all cylinders. That is not that impressive. The only thing that really makes it valuable is, in the hands of a skilled player, when those recovered resource pools are used at key points in battles to provide a strategic advantage.

So to fault those who're skilled and know their class and have L2P'd is not really that good of an idea.

In my opinion the flappyflap is right now the biggest thing DKs need to have nerfed with the bolt escape treatment so they aren't invincible gods of war in long term fights.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait till you get combat frenzy #2 and undaunted sets (;
    -Curved Ch0de
    Edited by SRIBES on November 27, 2014 9:02PM
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Transfer is pretty op

That passive is what lets nightblades do a 2 skill combo to 1vx. Just spam Sap Essence for a ton of ultimate and healing and aoe dmg, then spam Veil of Blades for damage reduction (which works wonders in conjuction with healing) and more aoe damage. In group vs group combat, the Veil of Blades is far superior due to 30% dmg reduction on your allies as well.

At rank 2, Battle Roar is giving back 70% of the ult's cost, which for most ults thats 140 magicka, stamina, and health. If the average vr14 character has 3000 hp and then 3000 of whatever their primary damage resource is, that is a 4.6% stat restore every, lets say 6 seconds since Batswarm lasts 6 seconds. So .76% of your max magicka restored per second, or a flat sum of 23.3 health+magicka/stamina per second, provided everything is hitting on all cylinders. That is not that impressive. The only thing that really makes it valuable is, in the hands of a skilled player, when those recovered resource pools are used at key points in battles to provide a strategic advantage.

So to fault those who're skilled and know their class and have L2P'd is not really that good of an idea.

In my opinion the flappyflap is right now the biggest thing DKs need to have nerfed with the bolt escape treatment so they aren't invincible gods of war in long term fights.

I agree with your message about using class strengths and weaknesses, but let me just correct your numbers.

200 ult restores ~800 of each stat.

So standard/magma armor will restore ~800 each

~150 ult cost like dragon leap or soul strike will restore 400-550

Batswarm (special exception) can cost as low as 148 (or lower with sets), but will always restore ~800 of each stat.

As for the video, not bad.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AsweetRoll wrote: »
    Just wait till you get combat frenzy #2 and undaunted sets (;
    -Curved Ch0de

Yeah I'm pretty close with this DK toon. I'm AvA 22 now I think. A little behind on AP gain since finals for school took up a chunk of time.

I can't decide between the dwemer set or the meteor set. I really like both of them.
    I remember this! XD You didn't leave any bananas for me to kill. I forgive you though :D Asgari OP

I told you guys to just wait at the gate :blush:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    Batswarm (special exception) can cost as low as 148 (or lower with sets), but will always restore ~800 of each stat.

As for the video, not bad.

the base cost of bats are 200, just the vamp passives make it 148. it is a very nice combo though.
    Edited by Kaghei on November 27, 2014 9:49PM
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
This discussion has been closed.