Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The Antlers RP Guild - Friendly Ebonheart RP group now recruiting!

theacefes
theacefes
✭✭✭
The Antlers, a laid back but fun and mature RP guild is now recruiting players interested in exploring Tamriel with role playing in mind. We stick to a few simple rules: stay in character, don't be a jerk, and making sure that real life comes first!

We have a website (http://theantlers.guildlaunch.com), a ventrilo server, dedicated guildmasters, and soon to come a guild bank and eventually a guild store.

Join us today! Contact @theacefes‌ or @cocoaphonic in game or fill out a quick application on our website.

Thanks!

@theacefes‌
Edited by theacefes on May 30, 2014 5:42AM
  • Jennifer.swiftb16_ESO
    Jennifer.swiftb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Tried to message but was told both player names were invalid.
  • theacefes
    theacefes
    ✭✭✭
    Odd.Perhaps we weren't online? Try sending us a mail or just apply on our site. :)
    Edited by theacefes on June 15, 2014 12:09AM
  • swnmcmlxi
    swnmcmlxi
    Soul Shriven
    Well, that's a username that awakens fond memories (BG). What a pity my character is in AD and I'm about 9 hours ahead of you, otherwise my application would have been on your desk already. Good luck with the guild!
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have Closed this thread at the OP's request. This Guild no longer exists.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.