The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

The Golden Claw-Reapers March-AD---HALP!!!!

n0l
n0l
This probably has a really simple solution, but how do I attune the Lunar Altars in the temple? I fixed them all, but I can't figure out the attuning part. Any hints?
  • n0l
    n0l
    just logged back in, apparently the ghost guy was supposed to be following me and attuning the altars, for some reason he wasn't the first couple of times. now he is though, so all good!
  • n0l
    n0l
    lmao. now Rid-thar-ri'Datta isn't showing up at the end after I retrieve the claw. is anyone else having any sort of problems with this quest, or is it just me?
  • silvernightscape
    n0l wrote: »
    lmao. now Rid-thar-ri'Datta isn't showing up at the end after I retrieve the claw. is anyone else having any sort of problems with this quest, or is it just me?

I had that issue too. There was only his arrow marker of where he was supposed to be standing. I had to log back out and he was standing there when I logged back in and I was able to talk to him.
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    Way too many bugs in this quest. I had the exact same issues.
  • syandell17
    Same here it took be forever.
    Templars = the bestest
  • 1ne2woBe
    1ne2woBe
    ✭✭✭
    I had the exact same issue too the first time doing this quest... and now the second time doing this quest with the same issue.
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a marker at all to find this quest, anybody want to tell me where to go please? I just defeated the Mane and they told me to go find it and that's it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »
    I don't have a marker at all to find this quest, anybody want to tell me where to go please? I just defeated the Mane and they told me to go find it and that's it.

You have to do other quests before you can do this one. I forget the exact sequence, but I believe the quest actually starts in Dune, but only if you have been sent to Dune by the previous quest.

You also have to talk to the two people on the road to the temple, they are not there if the quest has not been started properly.

This is one of those quests that Meta Gaming it screws it up as you skip what is needed along the way. The first time I paid attention to the Journal and it all worked out, the second time I went to the temple first, even killed the boss a few times, but until I went to Dune, it would not trigger.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing in dune is an empty temple. There were no people on the road. It looks like somebody who should have given me the quest isn't showing up or I'm not looking in the right place. I went back to Arenthia and looked around and nobody seems to be there to give me a quest either. The person who mentioned the claw just told me it was an option, nothing else.
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had to find a map on another website to the Do'Krin Monastery, but once I got there the quest folks were there. Thanks though! :D
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »
    The only thing in dune is an empty temple. There were no people on the road. It looks like somebody who should have given me the quest isn't showing up or I'm not looking in the right place.

Did you get the quest to send you to Dune? BTW, you get the Quest to go to Dune in a place that is no where near Dune. Because if you don't get that, then you don't get the quest that sends you to the other temple. Those people who greet you at the second temple won't be on the road, just outside the temple, until the quest to go to the second temple is active.

Have you been involved in picking the new Mane? I know this whole quest series works as I just recently took two characters through it. However showing up to the locations before you are given the quest to go to the locations will not work.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• action780preub18_ESO
    action780preub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    NPC MIA issues, I had it all through this quest, relogging got them to show up every time. Thanks for the tips!
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made it to Coldharbour so I'm good to go! I had no more issues after that one part. :)
  • DaGhostDS
    DaGhostDS
    ✭✭✭
    I dont usually necro but 2 years later, this quest is still giving the same issues as in 2014.

If anyone get stuck on this quest relog everytime you need an altar (or dont fight anyone the whole instance).
    Edited by DaGhostDS on June 20, 2016 4:35PM
  • TheSeer
    TheSeer
    ✭✭✭
    Still bugged. I had to have a friend who already did it clear rooms so I didn't have to log in and out each time.

Alliance: Alderi Dominion / Ebonheart Pact •
    Gamer Tag: Unspoken Seer •
    Platform: Xbox One •
    Server: NA •
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is from 2014 so we will have to close it as a necro. We understand that you are frustrated with something you might still be running into after a long time, but we ask that instead of posting in an old thread, please create a new thread to discuss the bug.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.