The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Petition To The Developers To Modify Veteran Rank Content

harnessedyeti9
harnessedyeti9
✭✭✭
We need more options for the Veteran game.

Therefore, I'm petitioning to let us do the two alliances we go to after the MQ concurrently. These zones wouldn't need to be adjusted because there are already three different versions of these zones in the game. Take Stonefalls, High Rock and Auridon for example. There is a Level 3-15, a VR 1 and a VR 6 of each of these. It would be nothing to code that in, thus giving the VR 1 a grand total of 4 (counting Craglorn) areas to quest in. Giving us the option of choice would require ZERO new content from the developers and a mere alteration in a few lines of code.

Furthermore, it's disappointing that the first piece of post-release content is VR 10-12. Craglorn needs to be a VR 6 area, or at least the overworld could be VR 6-10 and the dungeons a mix of VR 1-10 or something similar.

This proposal, I feel, would be a win-win for all players, not just a subset. If you like the current leveling corridor, you can continue to play that way. If you would rather mix it up more, you will have the option to do so.

More to the point, we propose these three things be addressed ASAP:

1. Code in the option of doing the alternate Alliances concurrently rather than sequentially.

2. Modify Craglorn to be friendlier to lower Veteran Ranks.

And I left this out from above but I feel it's just as important to the overall experience:
3. Within the next 6-12 months add repeatable quests to every zone (and npc guild for that matter) with a level scaling XP reward.

As a long time Elder Scrolls fan I would like to close this plea by reminding everyone that this series has always been about choice and we feel that the current veteran gameplay, as implemented, is lacking.

If you agree with this petition please /sign below and feel free to leave
comments/suggestions as you see fit.

Thank you ahead of time for your consideration of this matter.
/signed
Edited by harnessedyeti9 on May 12, 2014 12:16AM
This discussion has been closed.