The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[WOOT] Got a full refund... sorry I have played every MMO to end but...

TheCookisMonstar
This game just was not complete. I demanded a full refund and got it... while some may enjoy what was given... clearly this was just another game released far too early and the company did not provide proper moderation or customer support. We as the gamers cannot allow companies to continue to do as they have been doing the last 5 years with the release of incomplete games and then dragging people on for 6-12 months before going F2P.

To those who stay:
I wish you all luck on your adventures and that ZOS works.
To those who leave: Good luck in your future gaming but don't play LOL... that games clicker, no skill and championed by children/drunks/potheads
*Policing the MMO community since 1997*
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a section for good bye threads; i dont think they are fitting the "players helping players" section.

Oh goodbye btw.
    Edited by Gisgo on April 28, 2014 3:11PM
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game just was not complete. I demanded a full refund and got it... while some may enjoy what was given... clearly this was just another game released far too early and the company did not provide proper moderation or customer support. We as the gamers cannot allow companies to continue to do as they have been doing the last 5 years with the release of incomplete games and then dragging people on for 6-12 months before going F2P.

To those who stay:
    To those who leave: Good luck in your future gaming but don't play LOL... that games clicker, no skill and championed by children/drunks/potheads

You are so full of it, I dont know where to begin. You played a complete game all the way through and then ripped of the company using that flimsy excuse? You are the problem with America these days.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To those who stay:

You are so full of it, I dont know where to begin. You played a complete game all the way through and then ripped of the company using that flimsy excuse? You are the problem with America these days.

That is if you believe anything he has written...
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gisgo wrote: »
    We need a section for good bye threads; i dont think they are fitting the "players helping players" section.

Oh goodbye btw.

No, we really don't.
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh goodbye btw.

They're actually against the forum rules. This'll be closed.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • NukaCola
    NukaCola
    ✭✭✭
    This game could have used some more time before release. But im glad i got to play it as soon as possible. I can live with some bugs etc. I know the stuff will get fixed. Some people just don't have patience.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. TheCookisMonstar, we're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads, but we wish you the very best.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shimond wrote: »

Oh goodbye btw.

No, we really don't.

Just think about it. The trash needs to be taken somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.