Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Cancelled Sub

Zeromus
Zeromus
Well, I've been leveling my templar and made it to 50. I had been trying out different builds with some good results. Then today I'm running around in Cyrodill and I see these sorcerers running faster than upgraded horses, then I see sorcerers from the enemy faction running so fast I cant even catch them on horseback. Really? This is ridiculous. All this on top of all the bugs, and the lack of the PvP options. I have a life and I just don't have time to roll the flavor of the month which apparently is every class except the templar. And if you don't believe me just check out all the youtube videos of all the folks facerolling the content on sorcerers. The PvP balance is just horrid. I bought this game to have fun and unfortunately this has ruined my fun. Good luck keeping those sub numbers.
  • ZOS_RobinsonE
    ZOS_RobinsonE
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Zeromus,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. @Zeromus, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.