The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

black square on the left screnn

MarciusVetrack
suddenly after a dos box appeared for a few seconds, a black square appeared on the lef side of my screen. i messed with bandits ui, disable the flashy thing on nividea, scan my computer for viruses and nothing remove that square, please help
  • MarciusVetrack
    suddenly after a dos box appeared for a few seconds, a black square appeared on the lef side of my screen. i messed with bandits ui, disable the flashy thing on nividea, scan my computer for viruses and nothing remove that square, please help

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried rebooting the computer?

Was it an actual DOSBox window, or just a Windows command prompt window?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The titlebar is a bit obscured, but it looks like it says "Damage Done," so I'd try disabling any addons that display combat metrics to identify which one is the problem, then see if the guilty culprit has any settings you can tweak to get rid of the shaded background.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on March 22, 2024 7:32PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MarciusVetrack

As recommended above, removing some add-ons may help. We have two help articles linked below that go over how to uninstall or remove add-ons that you're currently using.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post