The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Another patch and new event and another black screen

Gspawn
Gspawn
Well just did the current patch. No addons running. Game was perfectly running this morning before they shut down. Now on every attempt to start the game i get as far as the load screen, i hear the game behind the load screen. Another patch, another pooched release. Now, again I lose my loggin reward. Maybe this saves them giving out the freebies. So tired of this. Been plus since Jan2014 and it has never changed. WHAT is the use of the test server if not to catch programming and roleout errors? And not a word from ZOS.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on March 17, 2024 3:37AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's troubleshooting on the PC platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gspawn

We are aware of an issue with ESO freezing after being launched. This is documented in the known issues for Update 41 found here. There are some further crash troubleshooting steps you can try such as reinstalling. You can also open a ticket for further assistance with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gspawn
    Gspawn
    EVERY TIME WE GET A PATCH, we get lost game time. And its lost time during EVENTS. Doing this to save handoing out too may high value stor items.Like seriousl;y, test servers are in place for a reason.