The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PvP Quest, Scrolls, kills+++

flubber77
flubber77
✭✭✭✭
Can you please make it optional for us? let us pick what quest we want? Trying 500 tiems to get a damn scroll quest is not fun. 3 left and u get only the same over and over.
For kill players it is a bit better but sometimes it get stuck on same. for 150 kill, res or keep, on some character after i deliver one i cant pick up a new one even i only did just one. LET us pick what quest we want please.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 2, 2024 6:59PM
Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I 100% support this. I absolutely hate getting the quests for capturing keeps or capturing Bruma/Crops/Velas, especially if I'm not playing at peak hours. Let me grab the quest for killing players or capturing 9 resources so that I can knock out my quest and be on my way!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

When moving this, should you not see whats this is about first? YEs its for quest but for PVP, Its ALL about PVP.

No wonder why pvp never will be fixed, if its quest, combat or what ever.....
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
    Options