The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

NA Cyro Servers

ForumSavant
ForumSavant
✭✭✭
I know the test is supposed to be happening on EU for the time being but I have been playing open world PvP since around 2015 and this was some of the worst performance I've had to play in. In greyhost tonight, AD wasn't even pop locked and my character was stuttering as if I was walking into a wall for 10 minutes straight. The past year or so that I have been PvPing, the performance has actually been decent and I have little to complain about aside from the break free bug caused by rush. If this is the cost of increased population it is not at all worth it, I will sit in my 80 que on the weekends for playable PvP rather than getting in and having to play under these circumstances. The most aggravating thing for people who play PvP on a consistent basis is dying to the game not functioning properly. I appreciate the test and some investment into the PvP community, but the game cannot handle whatever was going on tonight.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 8, 2023 4:16AM
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Antiquities Addict
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hpcyj1u51ovvsh997yd7.gif

The lag was like a wall.
    Options
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad this was caused by the test, I just hope for the sake of the game they don't keep it this way unless they decide to commit more resources to the PvP servers.
    Options
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only played for a few minutes but I can't say I noticed any appreciable server lag even at pop lock. Though staying connected was hard. It was probably just your network being overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information coming from the server. A kind of lag in it's own right but not the same as the server failing to process information outright.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about Cyrodiil.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some unnecessary back and forth from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Please keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post