The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Arching Onward achievement

Bowmanganie
Bowmanganie
✭✭
Endless Archive. In game achievement "Arching Onward" has been awarded to my account. The 100g Xbox achievement "Arching Onwards" has not been awarded to me. I was playing with a friend. His xbox achievement popped the second we got to Arc 4 in Endless Archive. Thought it may pop for me later, as this kind of issue has occurred in ESO, and other games. Has not done so yet. Got the in game ESO achievement 11/19.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bowmanganie

Our FAQ below can help with achievement issues you may be encountering.

What do I do if I am missing some Achievements?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Bowmanganie
    Bowmanganie
    ✭✭
    I have been awarded the in game achievement.

I have not been awarded the corresponding xbox achievement.

Posted link was of no help because it only concerns in game achievements. Of which, I have been awarded.

I have not been given the xbox 100g achievement. Nor have I been given another Xbox achievement that concerns Endless Archive called "A Stage for Two" for 20g which is "Complete 4 stages with another player in Endless Archive".

This is like what happened with the Northern Elsweyr acheivement where the ingame achievement would be awarded but the corresponding Xbox game achievement would not be awarded.

I have since this posting, again, made it to and past Arc 4 with a friend, which should have awarded me the two Xbox game achievements noted above: Arcing Onward and A Stage For Two. Since it has not, I am informing you here of the issue.
    Options
  • Bowmanganie
    Bowmanganie
    ✭✭
    Still have not gotten the xbox achievements. Am I the only one?
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Bowmanganie

As the issue has persisted, we would recommend contacting Xbox Support so that they may look at things on their end and see what can be done.
    Options
    Staff Post