• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Update 40 PC Maintenance Extension

• Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    Do chores on my alt (writs, surveys, prologue daily #1347 with no brazier plan yet, IC daily, whathaveyou) then hopefully event related activities.

Providing there are no further extensions that is. The current extension is already putting pressure on the schedule.

What's the brazier plan? And which prologue daily?? I am curious now

N.Elsweyr prologue quest (The Demon Weapon) once completed unlocks a set of daily quests and the reward coffer has an infinitesimal chance to drop the plan for the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted.

Oh! I never knew this existed. Thanks :smile:
    Options
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna check out the new vendors inside the Endless Archive. I want to see those leads and treasure maps we are supposed to get from there. really looking forward to less RNG when trying to get ancestral motifs.
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do chores on my alt (writs, surveys, prologue daily #1347 with no brazier plan yet, IC daily, whathaveyou) then hopefully event related activities.

Providing there are no further extensions that is. The current extension is already putting pressure on the schedule.

What's the brazier plan? And which prologue daily?? I am curious now

N.Elsweyr prologue quest (The Demon Weapon) once completed unlocks a set of daily quests and the reward coffer has an infinitesimal chance to drop the plan for the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted.

Oh! I never knew this existed. Thanks :smile:

Pleasure :smile:
    Options
  • chrissynicolece
    chrissynicolece
    Soul Shriven
    I am working on getting my witch cottage for my second and third accounts and also the motifs for this halloween event. :) Just have to finish getting hollowjack ones and open more plunder skulls.
    The man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder - waif, a nothing, a no man. Have a purpose in life, and, having it, throw such strength of mind and muscle into your work as God has given you. ~ Thomas Carlyle
    Options
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Remember to update your addons. For anyone wondering, Dolgubon has updated LazyCrafting to support the new grand master stations and the new Jewelry item types

Yes but be SURE to read the part about NOT UPDATING THE ADDON AND LIBRARY until after maintenance is done!

By the time we are able to actually use the thing, maintenance will be done... we need to be online to use addons, and the servers are not coming back before maintenance is over.
    On indefinite hiatus since U41.
    Options
  • Sachsen71
    Sachsen71
    ✭✭✭
    Just to update, we are still currently on track to open within the next hour or so.

Thank you for the update Gina!
    Options
  • SoftPink
    SoftPink
    Soul Shriven
    I left my crafter right in front of the writ vendors before I got off, so buying the master crafting stations :smiley:
    ♥ Nina
    Options
  • Aorys
    Aorys
    ✭✭✭✭
    want to check the new crafting stations
    Options
  • Leighlaa
    Leighlaa
    ✭✭✭
    Am I a bad wife if I start EA without him when it's back up, cuz he'll be at work? And there are bosses, right? So I'll get plunder skulls too! YAY!
    Options
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you are helping him and if does not recognize your sacrifice and appreciate the effort he’s got some learning to do.
    Ray
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give you an update that we've run into a couple issues during PC maintenance today that is going to require us to extend maintenance until 12pm EDT. We'll be sure to keep you updated on progress in this thread and we'll let you know if it looks like we may open sooner.

In the meantime, what are you planning to do first when the servers open? Will you hop right into Endless Archive? Dive into Jewelry Crafting? Dig up some of the new Antiquities? Do your writs? :wink:

Honestly? Check if there's the event extension.
    Options
  • radogamer
    radogamer
    ✭✭
    I'm in the middle of Wrothgar with one of my Champions, 76 points away from Champ Lvl 1000, it's been a long time coming and I want to get there before I do anything else!

Thanks for the heads up!
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What it states on the change log page:

Now requires newest version of LLC! Please note that it is not backwards compatible with the game - please wait until after the Update 40 maintenance to update

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering why you schedule a major update during an event? Makes absolutely no sense.

update 40... makes perfect sense :D
    Options
  • YetAnotherLinuxUser
    YetAnotherLinuxUser
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isteris wrote: »
    I need to dump my newly converted chromium plates onto the market before everyone else does. Please hurry ... millions in gold is at stake! :D

i will have around 700 but they sure wont be for sale, out of interest what do think chromium will go for early doors and more importantly what will they stabilize at. My feeling is they come in around the price of Tempering Alloy since they will be singal use like metal and wood tempers.

it's one tenth the amount of mats so lets hope its one tenth the price ?
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leighlaa wrote: »
    Am I a bad wife if I start EA without him when it's back up, cuz he'll be at work? And there are bosses, right? So I'll get plunder skulls too! YAY!

Remember, there's a separate leaderboard for going solo ;)
    Options
  • Spencynator
    Spencynator
    Soul Shriven
    Erweiterte Patch-Wartung...Warum Wundert es einen NICHT mehr. Immer das GLEICHE...
    Grüße der Spencynator
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alright its been almost an hour. what's the verdict?
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
    Options
  • Dack_Janiels
    Dack_Janiels
    ✭✭✭
    so many writs and surveys are going to be done today!
    Options
  • wowi70
    wowi70
    ✭✭✭
    I am so happy ... that i do not have ESO+ anymore :)
    Options
  • BigMakatak
    BigMakatak
    ✭✭✭
    @Spencynator This is an English-language forum, so, please, speak English, and don't use google to do the translation for you, it's terrible (as all computer translations are).
    Options
  • wowi70
    wowi70
    ✭✭✭

It´s Zeni. You should haven known after almost 10 years.
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wowi70 wrote: »

It´s Zeni. You should haven known after almost 10 years.

oh but I do know. but it never hurts to ask the question.
    Options
  • BigMakatak
    BigMakatak
    ✭✭✭
    @wowi70 What makes you think that dragonlord500 has been playing the game since it first entered public beta? His profile is private...
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to state for the record that I've been an ESO member since 2015
    Options
  • wowi70
    wowi70
    ✭✭✭
    BigMakatak wrote: »
    @wowi70 What makes you think that dragonlord500 has been playing the game since it first entered public beta? His profile is private...

Nice try but even players who never played TESO know about this drama. Believe me.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

We are still completing some items from maintenance and should have an update in the next 10-15 minutes. Stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see nothing wrong with treating yourself to the crown store from time to time. and I do hope the nightfall crate comes back soon lol
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [

We are still completing some items from maintenance and should have an update in the next 10-15 minutes. Stand by...

hiding-under-covers-tired.gif
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    [

hiding-under-covers-tired.gif

So cute! :)
    Options