The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Taco Trial Tuesday

gorky1
gorky1
✭✭✭
Taco Trial Tuesday:

I'd love to see a specific day of the week dedicated to double loot for a Trial.
The weekly trial would rotate.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 10, 2023 3:23AM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Dungeon Domingo too?
    Options
  • gorky1
    gorky1
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure if they did Tuesday that way, Sunday could be used for Dungeons.

Perhaps Saturday is DLC dungeon day. E.g. Saturday is Imperial City Prison double loot day.
    Friday could be Cyro double loot day.
    Thursday overland content day.
    Wed can vary with arena's, battlegrounds, Imperial city pvp.

Monday can serve as anything goes day. (Double loot could be anything in the game.)

Basically, there is so much to unlock with the sticker book, many could use a little help!
    Options
  • alcoraptor
    alcoraptor
    ✭✭✭
    There's already double loot from one trial per week per character if you do the repeatable quest in the trial - it gives you a purple coffer at the end (on both normal and vet) with an extra loot drop.

There's also the weekly trial (and arenas) for a further chance at more loot (often perfected) if you want to do vet and try and get on the leaderboards

I'd definitely support a weekly repeatable quest in dungeons that give the coffers like trials though
    Praise Vivec! You were there to stop Alexandra Conele from capturing the coral heart!
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The repeatable doesn't give perfected gear when completed on vet though. And it's not curated, so likely to be body pieces long after those have been collected.
    Options
  • gorky1
    gorky1
    ✭✭✭
    Like kringled_1 says, perfected gear (Weapons) is gained by doing a trial on Vet and getting exactly one new item.

If you do pub groups, waiting for a group of 12 to fill can take quite awhile sometimes.
    It's usually a mis-mash of people who are great, and others not so much. Sometime they fail.

It's a lot of effort sometimes to get a single item.

At least having one special Trial at week giving double loot might get more people to try that trial that week. Getting people interested is half the battle.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about Taco Trial Tuesday.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this thread was literally about tacos. A raid on taco Tuesday 🌮? Completing this raid(trial) on a Tuesday should grant bonus free stuff and tacos as an reward... that would be awesome.

I also think the person who commented above my post likes the suggestion and tacos too. I agree with this suggestion.
    Options
  • gorky1
    gorky1
    ✭✭✭
    Well the thread name implies that, sadly I couldn't use strikeout case to show Tuesday is Trial day. (In spite of Taco day too.)

But as to your suggestion wilykcat, I agree.

Come on Zos, make it happen. Haderostry, pass along the need to receive taco's when completing a trial on Tuesdays. 1 taco for normal, 2 for vet, 1 bonus taco for each hm!
    Think Charlie and the chocolate factory beaming through space and airwaves to satisfied customers. The popularity of trials and the game will only increase.

OK, enough silly levity about my thread... :)
    Options