Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ridiculous System of ToT Leaderboards

DDiggler
DDiggler
✭✭✭
The amount of points you win/lose from a game is completely absurd. A match not so rarely gives you 2-5 points whereas a loss usually takes 120-150 points away. Even after winning against someone above me on leaderboard i see i won <10 points and every single loss downs me 100ish points.

By the love of god please dont match me with someone if im gonna get +2/-150 from the game. Im not 60 times better than anyone playing the game.

Limit max point you can get to 50 and lowest to 20 to make a good leaderboard system PLEASE CHANGE IT. ITS ABSOLUTE TORTURE
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 7, 2023 3:13AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with Tales of Tribute.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The issue has been discussed here ad nauseam since the release of TOT. Although the point loss originally seemed to not be capped (losses such as minus 600 points was possible), there have been no changes since then and there is no reason to think that the designers will change their superior minds about something that a number of players are passionate about (and have left TOT because of).
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was an avid ToT player when it was released but the ranking system is why I stopped playing other players. Then the increased difficulty of the NPCs drove me away from them, too.

It was a constant struggle and for many of us struggling isn't fun.
    Edited by SilverBride on October 8, 2023 5:33PM
    PCNA
    Options