The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character data on load up, crashes (PS5)

xiozen
xiozen
✭✭
So I update the game with Necrom (standard edition) on PS5.

Select my character from the character select screen... PS5 says loading character data...

The zone screen appears where my character is currently... "Reapers March"... then crash to PS5....this happens repeatedly.

I am able to load my others characters without problems, its just my main character I am unable to access...its almost like that character's save data on the server or whatever is corrupted. Please assist.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 23, 2023 4:46PM
  • xiozen
    xiozen
    ✭✭
    **update** I deleted and reinstalled the game and restored licenses...and it worked!! I have access to my main. Please disregard. Hope this helps anyone that may have similar issues.
    Options
  • xiozen
    xiozen
    ✭✭
    I need to resubmit this as a bug report... the original issue is not resolved as I thought. After reinstalling the game, I logged into my main, after roughly 30 seconds, the crash occurred.

I attempted to get back in only to have same issue as noted above repeat. Please address, as I am unable to play the content on my main character.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've not done so already, please go ahead and contact customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post