Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5yrs later and still bugged overload bug

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
light and heavies while having power overload ulti glitches you out, you won't be able to light or heavy, imagine having a skill where you need to do light and heavy for your ulti to work.
5 yrs, yes 5 yrs maybe longer, Zos is working on bugs fixes. But......
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 31, 2023 6:30PM
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried this about 8 months back when we had the first thoughts of heavy attack Sorcs and yeah, there is a bug and it will never be fixed. I wanted to get the best heavy attack build so I did the Ultimate, Undaunted Unweaver, Noble Duelist's, Untamed Aggression and Weapons Expert. When I could get it to work it would hit very hard but that bug just kept it from being a viable build.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello!

We've gone ahead and moved this thread to a category we think is more suitable for this topic, Bug Reports.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 31, 2023 6:31PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post