The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pirate First mate's outfit

Gruumsh1
Gruumsh1
✭✭✭✭
Hi ZOS. Can you please fix the flappy bit at the front of the sash on this costume? It's torn off and dangles weirdly. If this was real world I could claim a refund :D

Thankee kindly!
Edited by zos_Izaren on May 28, 2023 6:14AM
Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wrong section, try the crown store section for better coverage
  • zos_Izaren
    Greetings,

After review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (Crown Store & ESO Plus).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you must mean the Pirate Sash and Bandoolier Garb, as neither the First Mate's Outfit, nor the Pirate Swab Outfit have anything dangling in front.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    a picture would be worth a thousand words.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    I think you must mean the Pirate Sash and Bandoolier Garb, as neither the First Mate's Outfit, nor the Pirate Swab Outfit have anything dangling in front.

No no, it's the Pirates First Mate outfit
    Screenshot_2023-05-29_222753.jpg
    The sash is kind of torn (see the gap between the belt sash and the loin cloth part) and hangs down and dangles back and forth with movement
    Edited by Gruumsh1 on May 29, 2023 12:33PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my character in the First Mate costume (note the check in the First Mate box, second pic):

Iaia691.png

r6MCPXt.png

And this is her in the Sash and Bandolier costume (check in Sash and Bandolier box, second pic):

qOCe6Ur.png

CV79sS5.png

I wonder if it's different for male and female characters? I don't have males to check that.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    This is my character in the First Mate costume (note the check in the First Mate box, second pic):

I wonder if it's different for male and female characters? I don't have males to check that.

It must be because that check box image is the exact one I have with the white headgear and no shirt (but the broken tasset (which word I just learned!) :D
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male and female are different in some costumes (like Dark Shaman) - so I guess add this one to the list!

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye, two of the three pirate costumes have some minor differences between the male and female version.

As for the flap, well that's just standard ESO clipping and physics. You sometimes see it, sometimes you don't. Sometimes it clips into the trouser legs etc.

OGTxRFBy_o.png
    Hz42m5vo_o.png
    QtdmQfZX_o.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!