Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Outfit station addon?

Rageypoo
Rageypoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for someone to create, or if one is already out there...an addon that would have a filter drop down for the packs and the crate weapons you get from the crown store with added effects. I sometimes forget which sets I've purchased and as the motif collections build, it takes quite a long time to click each one.

Another great feature would be using the keyboard arrows to swap through motifs instead of double clicking each one to preview. This would be great for colors as well, SO much faster to cycle through the color pallete with the arrow keys. I'm not sure why this isn't in the game already.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 28, 2023 5:15PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the dungeon arms pack weapon styles are always at the very bottom of the lists of weapon styles
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like this is true for the packs, but not the crown crate weapons with extra effects. They are not sectioned like armor pieces (undaunted or signature for example) and the only drop downs are "new" and "all types" and it puts them in alphabetical order. Because of this, they blend into every other motif selection.

If there was a way to add a section like the undaunted or signature to the crate weapons and arms packs, this would help so much. A drop down with "packs" or "crates" or something would be amazing.
    Edited by Rageypoo on May 27, 2023 5:32PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Add-Ons & UI Mods section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using the arrow keys will make you move and close menus that's the reason why there is no arrow keys support. And beside that there is no "next" or "previous" entry API provided which makes Navigation by keyboard very hard to implement. The mouse is the UI control thing that ZOs choose and all of the possibilities in the menus relies on it. That's why you only have a few keybinds at the bottom which can start interactions ON a selected entry, but nothing to CHOOSE the selected entry.
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    Even worse. An addon can not implement key navigation, because that would cause private functions (exclusive to ZOS) to be called from addon code.
    My addon "Improved Outfit Station" had that before ZOS locked it.
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    votan73 wrote: »
    Even worse. An addon can not implement key navigation, because that would cause private functions (exclusive to ZOS) to be called from addon code.
    My addon "Improved Outfit Station" had that before ZOS locked it.

your addon sounds like it would have solved my issues, it's a shame that Z0S doesn't implement these fixes themselves.
  • ApicalSniper
    ApicalSniper
    Soul Shriven
    This would be awesome, or just a way to mark "favorite" motifs. Sometime I eat a really pretty (or really expensive) motif and then it gets lost to the depths.... never to be seen again. I can't remember all these names! LOL
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try this addon yet, maybe it got something like the favorites already and at least it got a search I think:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1921-VotansImprovedOutfitStation.html

And maybe ask this addon dev if he could add the favorites to outfit station too:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3119-IsJustaFavoriteCollectibles.html

• Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Did you try this addon yet, maybe it got something like the favorites already and at least it got a search I think:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1921-VotansImprovedOutfitStation.html

the developer himself replied if you scroll up a bit.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and I know Votan ;) (developer myself since long time) but I was referring to the favorites not the scroll by keyboard.
  • Yiko
    Yiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rageypoo wrote: »
    Looking for someone to create, or if one is already out there...an addon that would have a filter drop down for the packs and the crate weapons you get from the crown store with added effects. I sometimes forget which sets I've purchased and as the motif collections build, it takes quite a long time to click each one.

Another great feature would be using the keyboard arrows to swap through motifs instead of double clicking each one to preview. This would be great for colors as well, SO much faster to cycle through the color pallete with the arrow keys. I'm not sure why this isn't in the game already.

I've also thought for the longest time that a filter and/or subcategories for the style UI would be extremely useful.