The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bring celestial crates back!

boi_anachronism_
boi_anachronism_
✭✭✭✭✭
Please and thank you 😊
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on May 20, 2023 7:59PM
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    i'm waiting with baited breath for their/related items return.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same with Grim Harlequin Crate, haven't seen them in ages. I think they should rotate crates a little faster, seeing how many types we have now and all. Same with homes, it sucks having to wait for a year or sometimes more to get the one you want. Imagine a system where you can wishlist an item every some months or so and then it becomes available after a short time. I know for fact support will love you for that, they must be tired of getting tickets requesting X item. @ZOS_Kevin the store simply has too many items and I think something like that would help.
    Edited by Shagreth on May 20, 2023 7:44PM
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (Crown Store & ESO Plus, as this is a thread about Crown Crates).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waiting for Baandari crates myself.

They came out right after Endeavors started but haven’t been back.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »
    Same with Grim Harlequin Crate, haven't seen them in ages.

Also waiting for Grim Harlequin :smile:
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Elrond87 on May 21, 2023 10:00AM
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baandari came back in 2021 celestial and gh crates are the only ones that havent come back after their initial release so based on the cycle they have been on it should be soon fingers crossed..
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on May 22, 2023 3:36AM