The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social ban (can't chat or use guild traders) , 5 times in a week !

Ravenwatch_Warlord
As the title says, I've been social banned for the 5th time in this week, every time this has happened I wrote a ticket and asked for support help, they fixed my account but I also got this response from the support :

Thank you for this information. When looking into this account, I see this account is hitting our speedhack detection multiple times as your character is moving faster then what the game allows. Our record also shows that this account is hitting large amounts of latency.

I'm playing this game for years now kinda only focused on pvp only do pve for making my builds, never used any hacks or third party tools no macros or anything like that, I have about 7k hours into this game,

support is claiming that I'm using a speed hack which I don't, of course I run some builds that have the max possible speed and can be annoying in pvp but all those are allowed builds and sets in the game and no hacks, so I'm not sure if it's some players reporting my account over and over cuz I get lots of hate messages in pvp recently or it's just some kind of bug this never happened to me playing this game since 2015 and now it has happened 5 times in a week.

also most of the addons that I'm using are popular addons that many people use, I don't spam anything in chat I never been rude to anyone in this game and trying to have healthy conversation with everyone even when I get hate messages, I don't use zone chat at all it's only group chat or whisper with my friends, I don't use any mass email or spam addons since I don't run any guilds! but if there is a faulty addon that is known to cuz this pls let me know ...

Before writing this I already wrote another ticket but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen again so I thought maybe other players who faced this issue might be able to help, social ban with no reason is just frustrating I can't respond to my friends and many of them thinking I'm ignoring them, I can't use guild traders and buy stuff that I need, and what is sad is the fact that I never used any hacks in this game so it's just annoying...

Finally here is my last ticker number : 230517-000046

After so many tickets I hope I finally can get the help that I deserve as a supporter of this game for such a long time ...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ravenwatch_Warlord

Thank you for the ticket number. We have sent you a forum PM with an update on your issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Didact805
    Didact805
    ✭✭✭
    As the title says, I've been social banned for the 5th time in this week, every time this has happened I wrote a ticket and asked for support help, they fixed my account but I also got this response from the support :

Thank you for this information. When looking into this account, I see this account is hitting our speedhack detection multiple times as your character is moving faster then what the game allows. Our record also shows that this account is hitting large amounts of latency.

I'm playing this game for years now kinda only focused on pvp only do pve for making my builds, never used any hacks or third party tools no macros or anything like that, I have about 7k hours into this game,

support is claiming that I'm using a speed hack which I don't, of course I run some builds that have the max possible speed and can be annoying in pvp but all those are allowed builds and sets in the game and no hacks, so I'm not sure if it's some players reporting my account over and over cuz I get lots of hate messages in pvp recently or it's just some kind of bug this never happened to me playing this game since 2015 and now it has happened 5 times in a week.

also most of the addons that I'm using are popular addons that many people use, I don't spam anything in chat I never been rude to anyone in this game and trying to have healthy conversation with everyone even when I get hate messages, I don't use zone chat at all it's only group chat or whisper with my friends, I don't use any mass email or spam addons since I don't run any guilds! but if there is a faulty addon that is known to cuz this pls let me know ...

Before writing this I already wrote another ticket but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen again so I thought maybe other players who faced this issue might be able to help, social ban with no reason is just frustrating I can't respond to my friends and many of them thinking I'm ignoring them, I can't use guild traders and buy stuff that I need, and what is sad is the fact that I never used any hacks in this game so it's just annoying...

Finally here is my last ticker number : 230517-000046

After so many tickets I hope I finally can get the help that I deserve as a supporter of this game for such a long time ...

Legit the 9th time it has happened lolol.
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consider you are the only one it happens to, I can assume one of 6 things ..

1) You overclocked your CPU in a really bad way which cause everything to run faster (literally a passive speed hack to the OS and forever undetected as a program) by a mistake or on purpose, which cause you to run faster/move faster than you should via ram proccing everything faster, its basically speed hacking the entire system not just the game.

2) You are using some broken exploit to run faster than you should.

3) You use a fake lag program.

4) You are using speed hack.

5) All of the above.

6) Your system/PC is broken.

I know it sounds bad and judgmental but I know how game servers work and speed hack is one of the easiest things to detect and by far have the most reliable fool proofed methods which been out there for over 30 years now, once or twice false negative might occur but if it happens more often than not, its just cannot be a mistake, especially when no other player is having this problem.

And about the social ban, sounds like a PVP'er problem, all the PVP players I've met are incredibly "passive" toxic, aka talk no sense like trolls and try drive people mad without using any forbidden language, but yea I don't you know and talking purely from my experience with other players so can't tell.