The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Grand Hattu Onyx Lead (Lefthander's Aegis Belt)

ank777
ank777
Does it drop from any Jewelry Crafter's Coffer level or only max level (V)? Bcz if it drops from any level im amazed how bad droprate is, being farming it for a month daily on 10 chars...
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 16, 2023 3:30AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only got it on max level personally.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking for other player's experiences.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only do JC writs at max level and got the lead at some point while doing normal daily writs. Can't comment about drop rate because I was not farming it so no idea if it dropped after 3 or 300 writs.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my understanding is the drop rate for the lead is significantly higher on max level, but its still took me nearly 2 weeks of these awful daily writs to get it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ank777
    ank777
    So, 4.5 months farming this, DEVs wsup? Are you okay out there, thinking it's fun design to gate it behind dailies with such low drop chance? What's the point to buy these dogs Expansions and not be able to get a LEAD for months, MONTHS of dailies!