The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

When is next ESO Plus free trial?

h9dlb
h9dlb
✭✭✭✭
Hasn't been one since January
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    from looking at the past eso plus trials it usually happens three times a year so maybe sometime in the summer and sometime in autumn
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would of said E3 but...since that isn't happening, maybe Pax.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • depravity_influence
    I need one bad all my chest and my bank are full, lol.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We haven't announced when the next ESO Plus Free Trial is. However when we do, we will have the article on our website and have links to it on our social channels and here on the forum.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need one bad all my chest and my bank are full, lol.

Same. Can't play the game. Even mailbox is full
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist I always wonder if people saying they need an ESO+ free trial makes ZOS want to wait longer to see how many people in that situation give in and pay for it.

Although I assume there are benefits for them (most likely more people buying a subscription) as a result of doing free trials or they wouldn't keep doing them, so I assume delaying it too long is also a trade-off.

If that's true I wonder if there's an opposite. Maybe regular posts asking what the point of ESO+ is and if it really makes that much difference would encourage them to do trials more often so the people asking can see for themselves?
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Just I log into a rival mmo instead until the game becomes manageable again
    Options
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Plus 1 month = £10
    ESO Plus 3 month = £30, Why?

If 3 month was £25 I would more likely consider buying 3 month than 1.
    After all, 6 month is £54, not £60.

Looks like another 1 month every 6 month for me.

Thanks.
    PS4/PS5/EU
    Options