The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Visual sfx bug

Inaya1
Inaya1
✭✭✭
vlolshramsuc.png
I have been observing such a lighting bug for a long time, most often it is seen in the reach and in Skyrim. I've asked all my guild members and even google, but I can't find a way to fix this. This is also very clearly visible in the black drake villa.

If there is a way to remove it?

I only have Srendarr, CMX and Master Merchant addons. Nothing more. I had this bug on my old and now on my new computer.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 9, 2023 5:48PM
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    did you modify your user settings at some point for better performance? you would have likely changed that file to a read-only file at some point if you did. if the files in documents>eso>user settings is read-only, then load the backup that you should have saved, or ask a friend for a copy of their settings and modify things back.
  • Inaya1
    Inaya1
    ✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    did you modify your user settings at some point for better performance? you would have likely changed that file to a read-only file at some point if you did. if the files in documents>eso>user settings is read-only, then load the backup that you should have saved, or ask a friend for a copy of their settings and modify things back.

Ty, i found this problem. I just set "SET SIMPLE_SHADERS «0» --> to 1"
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the PC Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has resolved the issue by changing shader settings, we've decided to close the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.