The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Massive Dungeon Bugs

siggi1856
siggi1856
✭✭✭
Since around 10 days we have a lot of bugs. In every second dungeon bosses mix up/forget their mechanics. And I really wonder that I can find no discussions about this. Some bosses are totally unplayable like that. The only way to fix it is to reset the dungeon and hope that the new version does not have the same bugs.
Does anybody know something about this issue?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 30, 2023 4:14PM
  • mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosses stop moving, bosses stop taking damage, bosses reset mid fight, doors do not open, mobs fall into walls, people fall into walls, game thinks boss is still alive and keeps porting everyone back to the corpse, mechanics double tick damage, HPs desync and you die from a tap to the chin... List goes on!
  • siggi1856
    siggi1856
    ✭✭✭
    exactly.....

but why is there no discussion....these are the most massive bugs i ever saw in ESO. i play since 2015, have around 18.000 hours in eso and we really know all the dungeon bosses. i never saw something like this....
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I go into Lair of Maars and get stuck at the 2nd boss, I report it. And this fight has been stuck SINCE THE DUNGEON LAUNCHED.

No fix or communication in sight. I now just skip it when its pledges unless someone asks for help. Which is a shame because I met my husband in that dungeon so I am sentimental about it :joy:
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • AlwaysDancing
    AlwaysDancing
    ✭✭✭
    Trials are experiencing the same types of bugs lately. We often have to go looking for the one last mob who has run off or is stuck inside a wall.

Much worse over the last couple weeks.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • siggi1856
    siggi1856
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Icy

I totally understand, but I would be really happy if you could tell me if this issues are on your radar and you are working on that.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

sgfee2c9ntm4.png

I've ran into similar issues too. In veteran dungeons the bugs can be a pain especially that one dungeon with the spiders.
    Edited by wilykcat on May 1, 2023 12:45AM
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    @siggi1856 I don't think the forum moderators have any affiliation with the dev team at all. The mods know the game is called Elder Scrolls Online and that is about the extent of it.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kevkj wrote: »
    @siggi1856 I don't think the forum moderators have any affiliation with the dev team at all. The mods know the game is called Elder Scrolls Online and that is about the extent of it.

@ZOS_Icy

I'm sure the mods have more knowledge than that.
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to derail the thread into discussing the moderators and moderation (which is against the rules anyway) but if you want to tag someone who actually has any ability to effect change it's ZOS_GinaBruno or ZOS_Kevin as a catchall for all issues, ZOS_Finn for PVE encounters and ZOS_Gilliam for combat mechanics. In this case, the bugged AI behaviour we've been seeing in dungeons and trials falls right under Finn's purview. Tagging a forum moderator is as useful as pouring salt into the ocean.

I also want to say Zos_KaiSchober seems to have a more direct involvement with Tales of Tribute, but I'm less sure about that. He's the only dev I've ever heard talk about specifics when it came to the game.
    Edited by kevkj on May 1, 2023 10:40PM