The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Steam client issue (stuck on connecting to server)

Elrender
Elrender
✭✭✭
Hello. I have purpchased game and all chapters through official elder scrolls online site and then i linked my Steam account with ESO purpchased on it too (only base game).
And i have a problem.
When i start game through official Launcher - game runs fine and connects to server easily.
But then i start game trhough Steam client, it runs launcher, tries to connect to server and doing that endlessly. So it just cant connect to login server for unknown reason. It happens only with steam client.
i have to say that before EU servers update i dont have such problem, everything was fine.
Also my friend that has ESO on official site with linked steam account dont has such problem, he can log into game though Steam easily.
But he has a difference - he has base game + greymoor pupchased in off site and base game + high isle chapter purchased in steam. While i has base game + all chapters in off site and only base game in steam.
I submittet a ticket in Support but they cant help me for more then 20+ days, they just keep asking me nonsence questions and recommend useless actions (like trying to create new user in Widonws and run game from it lol)