The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Crate Gifting is BACK!!!! PC/NA

PDarkBHood
PDarkBHood
✭✭✭
Just checked and you can now gift crates....go get them!!!!!
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on April 27, 2023 6:41PM
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and a selfish plug for Dragonscale Crates soon please!!
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in time for the Ayleid crates to be gone.
  • Elrender
    Elrender
    ✭✭✭
    its a fake still no option for gifing
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Elrender wrote: »
    its a fake still no option for gifing

I see the gifting option and it seems to work, but I have not gifted any yet. Someone send your ID and I will try to send a crate.

Edited by PDarkBHood on April 27, 2023 2:37PM
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    For those still needing proof, this is what I see on PC/NA: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2crbczvezzkpkl6/crgift.jpg?dl=0

Form still wont let me post any images.

I noticed that gifting was back at 9:25am EST. The gifting option was available for all crates, but Ayleid crates are gone now.

I guess PC/NA are the beta testers of the new code/bug fix...
  • Elrender
    Elrender
    ✭✭✭
    Im on eu. Eu still not working
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Hello!

As there is already an existing thread on crown crate gifting, which can be found here, we've gone ahead and closed this thread. Please keep all feedback and comments in a single thread for ease of reading.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.