Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Inventory not properly showing in gamepad mode

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
The whole armour, weapons and all-items sections are missing. Even the search box doesn't show them. Only appear while in bank and merchant menus. Is there some other menu to access the spare gear in my bag?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 2, 2023 6:49PM
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a strange thing happen to me yesterday. Not using a game pad but my items certain ones weren’t showing in my inventory specifically jewelry.

I moved them to my bank and took them out and it fixed the issue. I have no idea what caused it. Not sure if this is a similar thing or not.
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    It's working today when I tried another character. Must have been a bug like yours.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working today when I tried another character. Must have been a bug like yours.

Yeah it was odd. Not sure no one seems to have an answer at least it’s fine now
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. With the inventory now showing up, we will go ahead and close the thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.