The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Obtain Dragon-Felling Weaponry Via This New Prime Gaming Bundle"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
rjxlhoyi7b3t.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Obtain Dragon-Felling Weaponry Via This New Prime Gaming Bundle"

"Link your ESO and Amazon accounts to claim the contents of Dragon Slayer Bundle #2!"

The Dragon Slayer Bundle #1 is also still available until April 14, 2023. You can access info about the bundle here.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on June 7, 2023 1:01PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I redeemed it through Prime Gaming and the code redemption email I received said it was for "Dragon Slayer Bundle #1" (NOT bundle #2) which I had already received back when it came out.

Both are now listed as collected in my Prime gaming home page.

Please confirm that this is actually redeeming the CORRECT bundle, and not just redeeming bundle #1 all over again.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    renne wrote: »
    I redeemed it through Prime Gaming and the code redemption email I received said it was for "Dragon Slayer Bundle #1" (NOT bundle #2) which I had already received back when it came out.

Both are now listed as collected in my Prime gaming home page.

Please confirm that this is actually redeeming the CORRECT bundle, and not just redeeming bundle #1 all over again.

Go in the game and look for the pet and armor style for #2. If they are there, you got #2.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • tygyr
    tygyr
    ✭✭
    I would love to claim these bundles but amazon in Canada does not have Prime Gaming
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @renne If you can check if you have the styles in your collections, that would confirm if you got the bundle. We have it properly redeeming on our end as that is part of our testing. But if you are still having issue or cannot confirm if you got the bundle, please place a ticket in with Customer Service and they can get you squared away.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Goodrods
    Goodrods
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin ... I have the items on my NA side but not on EU side. Is that something that can be sorted out? Thanks

EDIT: Showed up in EU account this morning (SE Asia)
    Edited by Goodrods on April 6, 2023 3:42AM
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @renne If you can check if you have the styles in your collections, that would confirm if you got the bundle. We have it properly redeeming on our end as that is part of our testing. But if you are still having issue or cannot confirm if you got the bundle, please place a ticket in with Customer Service and they can get you squared away.

I would have checked but I'm currently away from home with no access to ESO (mobile port when? j/K j/K), which was why I went off what I saw on the redemption email. I'll check when I'm back next week.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tygyr wrote: »
    I would love to claim these bundles but amazon in Canada does not have Prime Gaming

Are you sure? I just did a google and Canada is definitely included in the locations with Prime Gaming. Does https://gaming.amazon.ca/ work for you?