The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mercymother's Coronet has no character model

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It's blank on your head.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Could you take a screenshot of what your character has currently equipped? We're currently chasing this and seeing what players are using/wearing would be helpful.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JjZ1xqI.jpg

I'm not using any costumes, the only characters it shows up on are Argonians. That first one would be a good match for it.
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife got the circlet, it really doesn't have a model.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »

Someone else figured it out, if you use hide helm via the outfit station it will show up properly, but if you use hide helm through the appearance tab then it won't show. It's being labeled headgear not major adornment.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »

Someone else figured it out, if you use hide helm via the outfit station it will show up properly, but if you use hide helm through the appearance tab then it won't show. It's being labeled headgear not major adornment.

Then this needs to be fixed. I was wondering why it would show up on one character, and not on another character. This explains it.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****