The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Voice chat bug

asbrizzi
asbrizzi
✭✭
Any chance the voice chat is gonna get fixed soon? It's been super buggy lately with voices cutting in and out. It becomes completely unusable at times. Also is the just an issue on Playstation?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 31, 2023 4:43PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm on PS5 (eu) and haven't had issues with voices cutting in and out apart from when people have had network issues/have low bandwidth as the I think the game gets prioritised over voice at that point.
    Soupy twist
  • Kahlan04
    Kahlan04
    Soul Shriven
    It’s been really bad for the last couple of days to where you either hear everyone crystal clear or complete opposite where it sounds like you’re on a dial up connection and can’t make out words at all. Reloading the game doesn’t work, reloadui doesn’t work, you’re just SOL. PS-NA here.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please try the troubleshooting below if you still have issues with voice channels.

What can I do if I am stuck in a loop when joining a voice channel on PS?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill So you're saying that as far as you are concerned there is no inherent bug in voice/group chat on PS?

Doing trials, I nearly always lose mic ability, even though I can hear everyone perfectly clearly. I've tried switching controllers (wireless and wired) and headsets. Rebooting the game and even console only brings it back for a while.

The fact that we can switch to PSN party chat successfully surely means it has to be ESO related.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.