The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Solo Hardmode fang lair

Neks
Neks
✭✭
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 14, 2023 3:56AM
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job! Not to knock your achievement at all, but have they nerfed the amount/speed of the ghosts? I recall them being much more deadly when my team ran this.
    Options
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice job! Not to knock your achievement at all, but have they nerfed the amount/speed of the ghosts? I recall them being much more deadly when my team ran this.

They didn't make any changes. The amount of ghosts (4 or 5) and their speed is the same.

Edited by Dragonnord on February 13, 2023 10:05PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ngl, your health bar was giving me anxiety.
    Options
  • logan68
    logan68
    ✭✭✭
    Neks wrote: »

yes yes you did nice job
    Options
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like how the more suggested videos at the end of this had a making of The Lord of the Rings video or two in it for me.
    love is love
    Options
  • CE_Nex
    CE_Nex
    ✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, as soon as the music hit I was like, Radagon where?!
    Edited by CE_Nex on February 14, 2023 1:49AM
    Options
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!
    Options
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well fought! Congratz!! B)
    More than a few nail biting moments there too haha!
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's probably time. I remember when fungal grotto 2 was legit the hardest dungeon.
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's probably time. I remember when fungal grotto 2 was legit the hardest dungeon.

I have not done any dungeon for years now but I did fang lair, ND/HM/SR when it first released and after a few months they nerfed it.
    i remember scarabs instantly snaring me (tank) and months later they nerfed it.
    Options