The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THANK YOU ZOS For the Jester's Collectibles!!!

tomofhyrule
tomofhyrule
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
OMG ZOS, I am in LOVE with the new costume! It's AMAZING!!!! <3<3 It's perfect for Jester's Festival!
7fm7ib6fu6ce.png
100% my guild will need to have a trial wearing these. And all 12 of us will have to wear Maw of the Infernal. I love it.

Also I am totally dyeing it red for Midyear Mayhem to really get AP in style.

Thank you for also finally bringing us the broom/bucket style pages! I missed those when they came out before I started, and I've wanted ever since to be able to get them!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback! We'll be sure to share your excitement with the team!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it?
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing. I can't wait to roleplay as a Maw proc.

I also really love that you added in the bucket and broom styles - I've been hanging onto the corresponding items that were added to the crown store all those years ago. I'm really looking forward to using the broom style page on some of my witch-y outfits! :blush:
    Edited by flizomica on February 6, 2023 8:52PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soraka wrote: »
    What is it?

they are adding the old broom and bucket helmet as outfit pages, along with a daedroth jester suit lol

the broom and jester suit are what is in the screenshot
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jester's festival definitely has the best outfits compared to the rest of the events. They don't take themselves too seriously often and they even dropped a nice female outfit in the past.

Rest of the events are getting boring on this department. The recent Elsweyr event is a prime example of this with one of the ugliest outfits ever to be released.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the character looks like an Orc. The Daedroth costume has a tail. Why does it look like it has 2 tails, 1 Khajiit - 1 Daedroth?

Or am I just seeing things? LOL
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on February 11, 2023 10:29AM