Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How can I get Dragon's Treasure Trove?

solidstate77ub17_ESO
Is it still possible to get the Dragon's Treasure Trove furnishing or is it full-on borkage?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 22, 2023 7:46PM
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    It was available through an event run in 2019. It's not been available since.

PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see it come back so that those of us newer players could get it too (been playing since 2021).
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • IgnisDrakkon
    IgnisDrakkon
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah would love to have that back too!
  • The_Eckhart
    The_Eckhart
    Soul Shriven
    I started to decorate my house this month and created a trophy room with shiny items. I had seen Dragon's Treasure Trove in a friend's house and I wanted to get this item to place in the middle of my trophy room. But then I heard that it was a gift for Elsweyr owners when I wasn't. Now my room won't be finished without that trove, sadly :( I wish ZOS had returned it...
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they'll bring it back for crowns im sure
  • Paralyse
    Paralyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will not be back for Crowns, I don't think. Much like the striped senche-tiger and the imgakin monkey, it is a "symbol" of sorts for those of us who earned them, and ZOS has not shown any motivation in the past to offer those items for sale.

The event rewarded a Mane statue, a set of tall Sugar Pipes, the Dragon's Treasure, and probably a few other things I've since forgotten.

Paralyse, Sanguine's Tester - Enjoying ESO since beta. Trial clears: vSS HM, Crag HM's, vRG Oax HM, vMoL DD, vKA HM, vCR+1, vAS IR, vDSR, vSE
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paralyse wrote: »
    It will not be back for Crowns, I don't think. Much like the striped senche-tiger and the imgakin monkey, it is a "symbol" of sorts for those of us who earned them, and ZOS has not shown any motivation in the past to offer those items for sale.

The event rewarded a Mane statue, a set of tall Sugar Pipes, the Dragon's Treasure, and probably a few other things I've since forgotten.

Also included were a set of attunable crafting stations, armor set boxes, the Green Dragon Imp pet, the Grim Harvester costume (which ZOS has brought back), and the Bone Goliath Reanimated target dummy.

The other furnishings were random I believe, and if you received a mane statue, you were fortunate indeed as that is, to my knowledge, only otherwise available from Crown crates.

While I wouldn’t mind if ZOS decided to make this available again, then I want some of the furnishings I missed out on, including past Anniversary Jubilee cakes and torchbug pets!
  • Paralyse
    Paralyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. I still have the Mane statue (it's currently sitting in the front yard of Sweetwater with all of my other Elsweyr and Leyawiin furnishings waiting on me to get around to fixing up the house.)

I would love to have the cakes back.
    Paralyse, Sanguine's Tester - Enjoying ESO since beta. Trial clears: vSS HM, Crag HM's, vRG Oax HM, vMoL DD, vKA HM, vCR+1, vAS IR, vDSR, vSE
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    This has been asked before, no replies I've ever seen.

I wasn't able to be on during that time and missed the trove and would very much like it. I'm always hoping to see it pop up in the endeavors "store" like a few items i missed over time.

They've done it with a few other items, so there's hope, assuming the game is still going by the time they get around to adding so many things people want.