The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constantly disconnects

Dr_Rektar
Dr_Rektar
✭✭✭
Getting error 334 or just booting out from account whole day. every 3-4 mins.. Everyone else having such issues?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 15, 2023 2:43PM
Engine guardian - best set ever
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform and server? I'm on PC NA and haven't had any problems. Earlier I was on PC EU and didn't have any there either - that was a couple of hours ago now.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    PC/EU - started today ~14 utc
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started on EU at around 13 UTC and was off there around 15 UTC. Didn't have any problems like that.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such issues here. Could it be your internet connection? When browsing or even while streaming, you won't notice short disconnects. ESO on the other hand kicks you out as soon as there is one, no matter how short.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The server issues from January 17th should now be resolved. For this reason we will be closing the thread going forwards.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.