The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Badly performing game today PC-EU

Kazi92
Kazi92
✭✭✭
Hello everybody,

before everybody starts to troll me about how bad performance is normal in this game, let me say today its worse than what i am usually experiencing.

Cyrodiil is heavily lagging, so i tried to do some random dungeons.

Both dungeons glitched out so badly that it was impossible to complete them.

First dungeon, the tank did not get ported into the dungeon. We continued with 3 players, completed the dungeon but the game did not register that the dungeon is completed. I can assure u that all bosses were laying face down in the mud.

Second Dungeon was Spindleclutch 2. After killing the 3 flesh attro bosses we could not proceed any further cause the game was porting us to the boss encounter. So we got a message "Joining Encounter" and got ported to the dead flesh attro bosses.

I would ask the ZOS team to look into this, especially because there is no maintenance scheduled for next week. Maybe a Server restart would temporarily fix this.

Thank you, have a good day.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 10, 2023 6:11PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance is on Wednesday, and was announced a couple of days ago as I recall.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, today I too noticed the PC EU servers being somewhat slower than normal. This was in overland.

Your first issue, about not getting the dungeon complete. If a person gets ported to one dungeon, and the group to another. Go to the dungeon where the groupleader ended up in(the person with crown), this should give you your completion. For some odd reason, the dungeonfinder has a bug where it sometimes splits the group over multiple dungeons when queueing for a random.

PS: There is a maintenance scheduled for this week... the 18th.
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Performance on PC NA has been really bad for the last three or four days too. And PC NA is supposed to have newer servers. I got three rollbacks of more than 5 seconds yesterday, and two disconnects. I didn't disconnect today, but about 10 times everything froze and I stopped pushing buttons until people on screen started moving again...usually resulting in death.

It seems like ZOS is running ESO on a shoestring budget these days.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our help article linked below offers different troubleshooting you can try for latency issues while playing ESO.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post