Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xanmeer Crown Crates

SonOfSoma
SonOfSoma
✭✭✭
Does anyone have any idea when these will be back?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 13, 2023 12:10PM
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s no rhyme or reason to their release schedules with crates, you just gotta keep checking the monthly crown showcase and be sure to be on during that time period.

I would love if “Trap” furnishings weren’t exclusive to those crates, as I would love to not be pushed into plant traps for housing fun.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love for these to return too, or even better, to be able to buy the Murkmire trap plants directly (costumes and other things have cycled through the Crown store — why not furnishings?).
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time was March17-24 2022, but I'd spend so much on these crates for the other plants and the chilling senche-lizard.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like they bring these back pretty often haha but they're definitely available around the Murkmire celebration event which is usually pretty early in the year so just give it a few months or so.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizzylu wrote: »
    I feel like they bring these back pretty often haha but they're definitely available around the Murkmire celebration event which is usually pretty early in the year so just give it a few months or so.

As far as I can remember the Murkmire celebration was 'one-and-done' in 2020, we didn't have one in 2021 or 2022.

Is it coming back in 2023?

Due to real life circumstances I never managed to complete the grave-stake memento, would be nice to have another chance.
    Edited by ApoAlaia on January 13, 2023 9:35AM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Crown Store & ESO Plus section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    fizzylu wrote: »

As far as I can remember the Murkmire celebration was 'one-and-done' in 2020, we didn't have one in 2021 or 2022.

Is it coming back in 2023?

I swear every year they bring back the Murkmire stuff to the crown store. It's the same way they do it with the Elsweyr themed items. I don't know if they have the actual event every time, but I know(?) they definitely bring back the crown store items every year regularly. Idk maybe I'm insane haha
    Edit: Okay, I'm not entirely crazy haha I checked the old crown store showcases. They had the crown crates available last year in March, but didn't in 2021. They only had the other crown store Murkmire themed items like furnishing packs and costumes. Last time before that was indeed in 2020 during the Murkmire celebration event. Hopefully this year they'll bring back the actual crates as well for people who want them and not just the other items.
    Edited by fizzylu on January 14, 2023 3:25AM