The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

65+ Kills in a single 1vX - Hybrid Nightblade

• PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree that its become easier to survive but i think the underlying skill remains the same. Raising the floor is one the main contributing factors. Mara's balm is one such set to appease casuals

I have no problems with the current offense and defense of NB. I do have an issue though when week 1 NB's perform as well as solo players 1vx'ing since beta. I mean a lot of sorc mains picked up NB recently and they do pretty well.

If the ceiling ain't raised soon enough, it leads to only one outcome where numbers will decide fights and a really boring game.
    PVP population has been steadily decreasing due to the fact that ZOS caters to casuals.

It might be a little extreme to say week 1 NB's are successfully solo 1vxing to the same degree as people who have been maining the class since launch. I think NB has a lot of damage and that can help offensively to newer players, but its still an unforgiving class when outnumbered.

I do agree though that ZOS caters to casuals. It was because of solo nightblades that ZOS removed defile on incap and major fracture off surprise attack years ago.

It’s always a bad decision to nerf class skills

Warden at launch was less cheesier than right now. Now they are running around with 40k health.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

After review of this thread, seeing as it has derailed into mostly Baiting and personal comments, we have gone ahead and closed it down. We understand that when it comes to competitive games there is some rivalry that may occur, but all posts on the Forum's must stay constructive and within the Community Rules. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead.

If there are any questions regarding the Community Rules, you can review them in full here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.