The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can’t Log into the NA PC Server

• Chef42
    Chef42
    ✭✭✭
    Cruxanero wrote: »
    IT's already past midnight, and thanks to the "brilliant" 20 hour timer (instead of a fixed reset) I'll either miss out on daily BGs and RDs, or will have to do it really late again tomorrow as well.
    With a fixed reset I could just go to bed now and get up early tomorrow to do quick randoms before work and then do the actual dailies for tomorrow directly after work. But if I do this now, reset won't allow me to do dailies at my own schedule within a 24 hour window and I'll play less than I would have liked to.

Of course it is only 1 day now, but this happens far too frequently, normally independent from server downtime. Seriously, if they would just announce that the big Q4 update is a server reset time for everything I'd call it the best update ever. For me it would easily almost double my playtime.

This will probably never happen. Unfortunately the 20 hour timer has been proven to drive engagement with a certain class of player, where they try to game the game with it. Whereas for a lot of people they just want it to be driven on a set 24 clock, it reduces engagement and therefor reduces numbers, and therefor reduces income. I would expect in the future that more things will be pushed to a 20 hour timer.

I really wish I was joking.

Oh yea, I also can't log in to PC NA.
    Edited by Chef42 on January 3, 2023 11:56PM
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some message "Welcome to the blah blah blah update" and it then let me log in.
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got in. Try now
  • SueGale
    SueGale
    ✭✭
    I'm in!! PCNA... woot!!
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The server login issues affecting PC-EU and PC-NA on January 3rd are now resolved. For this reason we are going to close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.