The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Block Bug

Jabbs_Giggity
Jabbs_Giggity
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, this is just absolutely ridiculous at this point that this bug is still ongoing Xbox NA.
@ZOS_Kevin

Seriously need to get some accountability on this. Two minutes into getting in Cyrodiil GH campaign, cannot use block at all. Expectation of ZOS is to log out, reload and re-queue for 30+ minutes for block bug to become active two more minutes into campaign.

[snip]
[edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 18, 2022 6:16PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there. With that being said, since there is already a thread opened on this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 18, 2022 6:16PM
    Staff Post
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck. ZOS doesn't care...and will continue to follow their course like everything is fine (as evidenced by 2 events during the block bug fiasco on PC NA). I'd expect nothing less from a company that fiddled with the parse dummies at U35 to try and make it seem like we didn't lose as much damage as we did ;) That told me all I needed to know really.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Good luck. ZOS doesn't care...and will continue to follow their course like everything is fine (as evidenced by 2 events during the block bug fiasco on PC NA). I'd expect nothing less from a company that fiddled with the parse dummies at U35 to try and make it seem like we didn't lose as much damage as we did ;) That told me all I needed to know really.

I know. Sad we cannot just sue the company for intentional faulty product.
This discussion has been closed.