The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate a Big 2022 With These End-Of-Year Official ESO Livestreams

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
cc52p0u17ssq.png
This is the official discussion thread for, "Celebrate a Big 2022 With These End-Of-Year Official ESO Livestreams"

"Tune in as ESO Community Managers from across the world make merry and usher in the new year through a variety of light-hearted livestreams!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 3, 2023 1:31PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance we'll see an ESO live with the combat team revolving around that Q&A we were promised four months ago? Or is that off the table? Considering we were told multiple times it would be happening and now we're just being ignored, it would be good to get a definite answer one way or another.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @React maybe if we related it to Holiday cooking it would garner more interest.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix your drops @ZOS ! They don't work on your first event, Bethesda.de stream.
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    TiberX wrote: »
    Fix your drops @ZOS ! They don't work on your first event, Bethesda.de stream.

I didn't notice mention of drops in the article.
    But I only skimmed it, so maybe I missed something.