The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Items From The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle CE

draich
draich
✭✭
I purchased this to start my account over on PS5. I am missing items like Austere Warden Outfit from the Morrowind Collector's Edition. I was told in my ticket (221209-000918) that I would need to pay an additional 2100 crowns to get the Collector's Pack for Morrowind which only includes the Austere Warden Outfit & Dwarven War Dog, as everything else in it shows collected. This is the case for every other collector's pack as well.

However, on the xbox forum; this post exists. The customer bought this version of the game and was missing the exact items I am missing. Their resolution ended in them getting the items I am missing.

I mentioned the xbox post in my ticket, but it seems to have been entirely ignored. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @draich

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your ticket request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mithar
    Mithar
    ✭✭
    I have the exact same "problem" on PC...

But apparently The Discovery pack and The Queen's Bounty Pack items are not included in the High Isle Collector's Edition as they were pre-order bonuses for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset.

Would be nice to have that information in the online store because I bought the CE pack only for the Warden costume.
    Edited by Mithar on January 3, 2023 2:40AM