The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS4/PS5 NA - guardian of y’ffelon cannot complete

Kahlan04
Kahlan04
Soul Shriven
Hello ! Not sure if this has been reported yet but I’m stuck on guardian of y’ffelon zone quest in Galen. It says to board the Mad Maiden ship but when I do about 1-2 seconds after loading in it boots me back to land to circle back and board the ship again. I can’t proceed with the quest as it continues to loop me out.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 26, 2022 10:13PM
  • Kahlan04
    Kahlan04
    Soul Shriven
    ***update/workaround — after looping 5+times and also trying reloadui. I logged out of the character, logged back in still looped back. Traveled to completely different zone and then traveled back to Galen zone triggering a different instance I’m guessing because no loop and successfully got to move on finally. In case anyone else gets stuck!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and posting the steps you've taken. With the OP quest issue now resolved, this thread will be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.